Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
Semi-Vision? o_O; (Final (?) Update, Post 10)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jezehbelle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:24 pm
For the last two months, I've been seeing someone who isn't there. o_O; Not in a "crazy person" way, but in a sort of semi-vision way, I guess.

It's a guy, with eye-length black(or very dark brown) hair and a tattoo on his left (or right?) upper arm (like a sleeve tattoo, but much smaller). I can't make out the tattoo, exactilly, but it looks like a black circle.

I only see parts of him. Like the first time I saw him, it was just the side of his face, but facing away -- I could only see his hair and the outline of his cheek and brow, now I've gotten to mid-upper arm and above, though, it's blurryish past the top of his shoulder. However, I've yet to see his face, and I'm kindof guessing it's for similar reasons that I can't see his tattoo clearly.

I can also only see him for a few seconds. My eyes are open, but I don't see with my eyes for the half minute and just see him and his surroundings. (It kindof takes over literal vision for a second -- like fading into it and fading out of it).

I talked to a friend of mine about it the other day, just threw it out there, in case she'd ever had an experience like that or read about anything like that. She asked me if I thought it was a ghost or a spirit, and I don't think so -- he feels too mortal. o_O;

And it's sortof mundane things he's doing too. The first time, he just came into sight and looked up and away, like he was watching something take off. Last time, he was on his side, reading in bed. And I'm doing mundane things when it happens too. Like, driving to work, or rolling over in bed. O_o; I don't summon up visions of him, I'm not really thinking about anything related to him until I see him. He's also not where I'm at. When I saw him while I was in my car at a redlight, he was at a park of somesort. When I saw him while I was in bed, he was in a very not-mine bedroom (and where my sheets are sage and burgandy, his were kinda light-tan/offwhite (somewhere in that color range xp ) and a darker color that I can't remember sweatdrop ).

I should maybe also mention that he's peaked into my dreams before, but it was a few years ago (and these "visions" are much more recent, and awake), where I, AGAIN, couldn't see his face. x _x The dreams seemed like a future context and were (again) doing pretty mundane things. In one dream, it was just us sleeping and it raining outside. Or one, where my family came for a visit to my house, and we went inside to see him.
And then I didn't dream about him for a while, or really think about him until December.

I dunno. . _.

I'm kindof wondering if anyone had any experiences of "seeing" someone whose normal, that you don't know. o -o; Or if you've heard about something like this before. Or people from dreams crossing over into wakingvisions?

I can really only find information on visions that are somehow religious, or profound in someway, and comparitively, mine seems pretty mundane... It doesn't bother me, just sortof pokes at my brain. "Who is you and why can't I see you? And what book is you reading? And why is you reading a book?"
Is there a way I could see his face? o_O Because it's alluded me for the last five years...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:25 pm
I can think of two possible answers. The first one would have been doppelgaenger, however, I'm pretty positive this is not the answer.
The second one is that he is some sort of protective or guardian spirit. Unless his appearnace happens before bad events, in which case, he is some other type of specter.
When does he appear to you?

I see people who aren't there all the time. Just quick flashes out of the corner of my eye, or sometimes in the mirror behind me for a quick second in the fog, after a shower. Or running through my backyard in the snow, when there are no footprints.
I don't know who or why, but I'm thinking they are spirits, specters, faeries, or even angels and demons.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but... Thats all I can really say.

Winter Black
Crew

Jezehbelle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:39 pm
Really, it's random times. It's not while anything bad is going on, or when anything good in particular is going on. Just standard day to day activities.

Things are... normal. o_O; Before and after I see him. Nothing really good or bad happens.

He has a shadow where I see him. And we don't look alike. x- x;
And we're not in the same place. Like, I see him and his surroundings, and it's not where I'm at. sweatdrop

It's okay, I'm just not all that sure where I can learn what he is. o_O;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:14 am
Regardless of what's going on, there's some sort of link between the two of you that is allowing this passage of information to take place. I'd just let the experiences come to you and not try too hard to figure it out. What is going on might become clear to you later on. It's possible this is a person in this reality that you're connecting to or it could be some otherworld or alternate reality. Decide the meaning for yourself even if that meaning doesn't come for a little while.  

Starlock
Crew

Juna Lu

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:10 pm
I have been contacted in dreams by some one before. I had the same, "why can't I see you!!!" thing. Of course this was all dreams and sometimes I would dream I was him. I think he was someone I used to know, maybe past life or something, but I'm to sure I beleive in that or not =P. I'd let it play out. sometimes I will catch a glimps of my spirit guid's face in a very large crowd.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:39 pm
I saw him again last night. Except I saw part of his face this time (he was sleeping), and then I dreamed about him.
Yeah, he's way to real to be a spirit... >>

I'll just let it go for now. razz
I kinda hoped someone knew how to squeak my way into seeing him or finding out why, but this is good advice to let it go for now. 3nodding

Thanks guys. (:  

Jezehbelle

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:28 pm
Well, hate to suggest the obvious, but next time you get a vision, why don't you try asking him a question?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:16 pm
I don't exactilly see him for a long period of time... sweatdrop I kinda pushed the time -- I really don't think it's even half a minute.
x _x;

I dunno what I'd ask him, or if he can answer. sweatdrop  

Jezehbelle

Jezehbelle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:28 pm
Alright.

Well, I've seen him again a few more times since I originally posted this topic, a little bit more each time.

Occassionally, I'll browse on Myspace, looking for old coworkers and classmates and such. And while I was browsing, I missed the scroll bar and clicked on a stranger's profile instead.

Aaannnd, I think I might've found him...

o _ o

Really, it's his tattoo that makes me think that, and the side of his face. And this sounds totally stupid, at least to me, that that would be sortof "evidence". gonk But in one of the pictures, he's outside and wearing the shirt I saw the guy I was "seeing" in.

So, I'm having this weird sortof dilemma where I'm wondering if its him or no, because the internet can only show me so much, or if I my head is just filling in the blanks (because he's Pagan, and I've been hoping that if he's real, he'd be pagan, or at least open to it..). I'm also wondering if I should message him or just let it go. o_ o

I wouldn't message him, "Wow, you look like this guy I've been seeing with my brain, kinda :DD"
But I'm sorta not sure of what to do.

o - o  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:24 am
Okay.

Well, I bit the bullet and sent him a message.
Then two days later, I called him.
And then last night at around 9, I met him

And yeah, he definately looks and feels like the same guy.

So, yes. For the last week and a half, it's been the most nervous-a-fying things ever.

It feels like the most natural and surreal thing in the world...
Natural, because of when we talk together, it just rolls. Like we've been friends for a long time that just didn't know facts about the other one.
Surreal, because of seeing him before and the picture, it just doesn't make much sense.

But anywho, I just wanted to post this, just in case someone else has something like this happen to them.  

Jezehbelle

The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games