Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
I've Finally Discovered... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Way to Kill Sims?
  Drowning
  Burning
  Starving
  Disease
  Freeze to Death/Overheat
  Eaten by Flies
  Scared to Death
  Electrocution
  Satilite
  Anything Evil forgot
View Results

Blue~Power

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:20 am
skybluestar
i dont tend to kill my sims but it is fun xd
i like to drown them, or put them in a room with no door.
it amuses me how long they survive

i love killing sims like that! especially if you put them in a room, with no door, filled with chairs and beds and a fire place, the sim lights it and...FIRE IN THE HOLE!
mwaa hahaha...ha  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:57 am
Sims can die by elevator! How!! i want to try it!  

Children for dinner

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:40 am
I'm not sure. I think they are supposed to be able to woohoo in lifts too but I've never figured out how to get more than one Sim in a lift at once. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:45 pm
I made one of them trapped in an empty room..another next to a graveyard in night twisted and another jump into a fire. Oh yeah and I did what the first person did. You know drowned them and the ghosts..scared them to death.  

minaflower71

Animediva

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:29 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
Lilygwen
Ooo, that is so evil! twisted I haven't gotten into this "killing sims" yet though I do have few really annoying sims that might face that fate soon. I really hope they would come back as ghosts so I might first get them drunk and then drown them. xd Is there a possibility for sims to have an heart attack if they are too fat? lol

They can't get "too fat" and there's no heart attacks, no. And your sims can't get drunk either, the bars serve grape juice.

But they do come back as ghosts and scare other sims to death.

The grape juice thing is good to know b/c my Sims are straight edge... haha... not on purpose, just the guy that in my game is straight edge in real life is so why not? But if its juice then why does it make them so happy? Sparkling juice? I don't know...

My fav way of killing them is fire. I tried putting them in a room with no doors and a phone so that I could laugh when they called for a pizza that would never get delivered but it took to long. So I put in a grill and a person with low cooking skills and soon enough there were flames all over. I love how they freak out when they see fires.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:07 am
One time I got an Elder Sim stuck in a narrow hallway with a burning cash machine in front and the fireman behind, but she wouldn't move! I guess part of it was that she had to move forward to step aside. I was so close to having her walk into the fire out of spite.

Infinity-Nevermore

Silver.-.Bullet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:58 pm
I had one sim who I used her fears list as a checksheet, i wanted her to have an awful life, so I killed everyone close to her, except her daughter, who i decided i wanted to keep. I also am refusing to cure her lycanthopy, simply because she wants me too!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:35 pm
Only think I have had with death like that is burning down my kitchen, and that was an accident.  

lkdjasg645

Korasan_gold_dash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:24 pm
Silver.-.Bullet
I had one sim who I used her fears list as a checksheet, i wanted her to have an awful life, so I killed everyone close to her, except her daughter, who i decided i wanted to keep. I also am refusing to cure her lycanthopy, simply because she wants me too!

What is a Lycanthopy?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:57 am
>_>; What I did...is kind of sadistic, but I wanted an awesome cool graveyard, and the house I wanted it at had a lot of kids. Like everytime the couple would woohoo the woman got pregnant! So! I sent three of the kids off to school, got them at the top of their class and then trapped them each in their own 1x1 room. <_<; With their grades so high they could afford to miss school for awhile and eventually starved to death. *coughs*

Seriously though, that graveyard was friggin' awesome! AWESOME I TELL YOU! *breathes*

One time I wanted to kill the social worker when she showed up, see I forgot that one of my sim couples had a baby (shhh it didn't really..cry) and when she showed up to take it away I freaked out and trapped her in some fencing. I think about two sim days went by before she teleported out with my baby! I was very distraught. ; 3;

I also did a mass vampire killing. o 3o If you ever want to be really amused et a house filled with six or more vampire people, wait for daylight, send them outside and then delete all the doors. >;D IT'S FRIGGIN' AWESOME!

<.< Okay, now that we know I'm sadistic I'll be going away now.

Question! How do you get your sim eaten by flies? Or electrocuted?? O.O I haven't done those yet!

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:59 am
Korasan
Silver.-.Bullet

What is a Lycanthopy?
Lycan means werewolf! ;D With the pets expansion pack you're now able to make werewolves! IT'S AWESOME! O.O  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:14 pm
my favorite way to kill sims...

i usually made a closed fence and once they get inside i delete the gate... its fun twisted

electrocution: get some1 with a low mechanical level to repair something hard like a tv or something  

Blu321

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces