Submit

Love life?
  Umm right
  I love me
  Its better then the alternative
View Results

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:43 pm
I believe there is a reason why we are put through hardships, and I also believe that there is a reason why we cling onto life. The "three great religions" and many other all say something simmilar for such tasks. You pay what you get for. Perhaps if there is a lesson in all the misery that goes on in the world, once we know whatever the hell it is it'll be... worth it? This is all hypothetical of course... I've just been studying mythology and I was reading an essay about what makes a hero and well...

I'm a strong believer in Karma. We're all put to suffering in some form sometimes in our lives, and how we deal with that can be the basis of our character.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:15 pm
Laharl Part Dux
I'm in love with life. So there's no clinging to it for me. As for dealing with the sadest, most hopeless moments, I'm not sure how I aquired this talent but I can find the beauty in the darkest most dreadful places. I could be alone with nothing and I can find beauty in that. Just feeling is a reason for me to live. As long as I'm feeling everything's okay. In fact, I see hardship and sadness as something to propel me forward. I live to experience , because it's not the end result of your life that makes it worth living but what you do getting there.

There's something about what you wrote that is very beautiful to me. I really liked the last sentence.  

DarkPrincesa

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:50 pm
If you've attempted suicide but failed (usually only with trying to slit your wrist or other....parts, but other things may be the same as this) you didn't cut deep enough because somewhere inside you know that you don't want to die. And it's a good thing. Listen to the little guy inside your head. Even though most people are talkin' s**t about him, he's usually got the right idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:07 pm
Corpse_Bride_131
If you've attempted suicide but failed (usually only with trying to slit your wrist or other....parts, but other things may be the same as this) you didn't cut deep enough because somewhere inside you know that you don't want to die. And it's a good thing. Listen to the little guy inside your head. Even though most people are talkin' s**t about him, he's usually got the right idea.

No, thats the point I was making. Even when I obess over it, and cant stand anything, I never truly want to end it.  

DarkPrincesa

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:08 pm
Corpse_Bride_131

No, I'm pretty sure I wanted to do it when I pulled the trigger(s).

The little guy inside my head is usually the voice I don't want to listen to, it's the one that gives me the impulsive bad ideas.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:52 pm
I, thankfully, am blessed with the most wonderful boyfriend ever. I go straight to him whenever I have a problem. I used to be a cutter, but I'm constantly happy nowadays. biggrin  

Alice_K8

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:54 pm
Isel
Corpse_Bride_131

The little guy inside my head is usually the voice I don't want to listen to, it's the one that gives me the impulsive bad ideas.

Whats your alternative?

The big guy online that encourages you to do stupid things?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:03 pm
Isel
Corpse_Bride_131

So what happend? I am glad that your okay, but interested to hear your story. If you dont mind.  

DarkPrincesa

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces