Goth-tart flavored!
View Results

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:48 pm
Silly.Doll
Rellik San
AngelofDeath~4
Sorry but i have to say this "when people call themselves emo, goth, punk, or what ever it's just to get attention." that's all i have to say.

So because I say I am a metaller, because I like heavy metal...

I'm doing it for attention?

Well... you might be. But that really doesn't make it any less true, now does it?

But why would I say I'm a metaller though, it isn't cool or trendy nor is it completely unheard of, its like the alternative middle ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:55 pm
Rellik San
Silly.Doll
Rellik San
AngelofDeath~4
Sorry but i have to say this "when people call themselves emo, goth, punk, or what ever it's just to get attention." that's all i have to say.

Well... you might be. But that really doesn't make it any less true, now does it?

But why would I say I'm a metaller though, it isn't cool or trendy nor is it completely unheard of, its like the alternative middle ground.

I know, I know... what I meant was erm... lemme write an example.

I'm a communist.
I have a shirt that says "I'M COMMUNISM" and it has a really cute bear holding a sickle and hammer. Do I wear it for attention? YES! But does that make me any less of a communist? Nope.

The same applies to you, just because you say you're a metaller, the fact that you said it doesn't devalue the fact that you are, infact one. Right?  

Silly_Doll

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:04 pm
Silly.Doll
Rellik San
Silly.Doll
Rellik San
AngelofDeath~4

I'm a communist.
I have a shirt that says "I'M COMMUNISM" and it has a really cute bear holding a sickle and hammer. Do I wear it for attention? YES! But does that make me any less of a communist? Nope.

The same applies to you, just because you say you're a metaller, the fact that you said it doesn't devalue the fact that you are, infact one. Right?

Right.

Its just the way you phrased your post, rather then it being a conveiniant way to describe ones self, you implied a level of narcicism, which yes some people have. But others do not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:45 am
Rellik San
Silly.Doll
Rellik San
Silly.Doll
Rellik San
AngelofDeath~4

I'm a communist.

Right.

Its just the way you phrased your post, rather then it being a conveiniant way to describe ones self, you implied a level of narcicism, which yes some people have. But others do not.

Well, it is kind of hard to always beable to get your meaning across while typing it out. Especially if you're a moron like myself sweatdrop  

Silly_Doll

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:57 pm
Rellik San
Goth is a state of mind, an awareness and acceptance of the darker parts of yourself and your willingness to accept them.

I agree with you so much. I swear sounds as if you stole the words right out of my mouth. Ill just leave it at that.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff