User Image

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 165 lbs

Build: Lean

Race: Wood Elf/ Nascha

Pets: Aleda, Spirit Owl

Profession: Scout

Bio: Tynan grew up somewhat sheltered, being that frost owls are rare among his clan. To escape this constant watching, he would sneaking off on occasion at night and go for long flights in the forest of eternity. But these flights would also bring about a great change to his life. At the age of 17, while on one of his many night escapes, he was attacked by a blood-lusting were-panther. In the effort to save himself he destroyed the panther. His only sustained physical injure was a massive gash to his right shoulder. But the damage of this ordeal would go much deeper as it is forbidden to shed blood as a shapeshifter in the forest of eternity, no matter the circumstances.So at the age of 17, Tynan Telvanni was banished from his home among the owls, allowed only the company of his ever faithful pet Aleda. For the next eight years he would wander from land to land gaining the skills to become known as a great and sought after scout. But always seen as a lone wolf he never stayed with anything for long. This would all change but a chance hiring from a group of nomad gypsies, who hire him for his skills when they need to cross the desert of Kalami….

Additional References: [x] [x] [With Gin] [x] [x]

Story/RP with Gin Tantick: [Come What May]

Descriptive Stats
    Hair Color: White with grey tips
    Eye Color: Yellow/gold
    Skin: Pale
    Clothing: tunic with a protective cape on right arm. ( Used when handling Aleda. ) pants tucked into boots, pouch on left leg.
    Tunic/Pants: tunic hunter green, pants light grey.
    Belt: Brown with dull iron buckle.
    Pouch: Leather brown.
    Boots: brown with tanned toes. Green leather wrappings.
    Katanas: two black sheathed katanas across back.

Level 1: Melee Abilities

-Weapon Specialty (Sword)-
    Choose one or two of the weapon types to gain the basic knowledge of how to use them. Each weapon type counts as one ability.

-Evasion- “Kikerülés”
    Temporarily increases reflexes by 50% . Lasts 30 seconds, has no effect of running speed.

Level 2: Scout Abilities

-Ensnare- “V Zanko Ujeti”
    Roots ensnare the opponents feet causing them to tumble.

-Direction- “Navodilo”
    Scout immediately knows which way is North no matter the circumstances.

-Magic Sense- “Čarodejstvo Čut”
    Scout can sense the presense of magic (constant effect )

-Self Charm- “Svoja Osebnost Čar”
    Makes animals more trusting of the scout.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:13 pm
Three Year Jump

This City reeks now.... and its fear that permeates all in this hollow shell of Vanya. I wish i could just leave it....ugh. But I can't, I know it's no better anywhere else. I miss the caravans, the travels, the open night sky.... I feel like a caged bird now... And my master is very negligent. I spend most nights flying above the skyline of the city lights, hearing and seeing with my others senses the terrors rampage. And the masses may have yet to notice but i've sen it... if we the masses are on the side of good and the terrors are evil... evil is winning. Its slow and steady, their push, but it is unrelenting... I miss the forests so much now days. I want things to go back to how they used to be and find a scouting job that leaves me feeling free from civilization in a good sense. Not this slow seperation from reality that is taking over. In these times one must keep their blades sharp andtheir talons sharper. Aleda my friend... i hope we make it out of this with our lives...

RedTempestt
Vice Captain

. Journals .

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces