Reply 15: Fantasy Land
magical creatures rule Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luckdragoness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:55 am
All fantasy creatures are GORGEOUS, however, I have two favorites above all the other creatures.

Luckdragons are, to my knowledge, the creation of Michael Ende in the Neverending Story. They may very well exist in other works of fiction, but his is the only example I have. These are creatures of "air, warmth, and pure joy". Things may go wrong, but WILL work out for no reason other than "I am a luckdragon".

Phoenixes are constantly recreating themselves. They come to the end of their rope, spend some time away from the natural world, and come back rejuvenated and beautiful once again. Much like myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:57 am
flameangel_child524
Sheena Ayame
Phoenixes pwn all 3nodding

Uwaaaaah! Someone agrees with me! heart heart Yup, I like - no, love phoenixes, too! In fact, I had my name translated and one of its roots is a word (I forgot the language) that can mean 'fire bird'. xd

Hooray! Phoenix fan club! I love the phoenix too!  

luckdragoness

luckdragoness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:00 am
mikodono
psaturn
who says that angels aren't a fantasy?

I say that angels aren't fantasy. The bible says angels aren't fantasy. Sorry but I'm a Christian. Angels are real.

If that's the case, dragons aren't fantasy. Lots of "fantasy creatures" aren't fantasy. Do some research and see how many "fantasy creatures" exist now or existed at one point in time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:40 pm
I love fairies and pixies!  

Chirish63

jms_13_13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:04 am
Dumna
Demons, dragons, wraiths, and banshees are the way to go!
one thing to add- balrogs!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:05 am
we also seem to be forgeting the centaurs-sure they can be a little proud, but they are also most noble  

jms_13_13

jms_13_13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:08 am
luckdragoness
All fantasy creatures are GORGEOUS, however, I have two favorites above all the other creatures.

Luckdragons are, to my knowledge, the creation of Michael Ende in the Neverending Story. They may very well exist in other works of fiction, but his is the only example I have. These are creatures of "air, warmth, and pure joy". Things may go wrong, but WILL work out for no reason other than "I am a luckdragon".

Phoenixes are constantly recreating themselves. They come to the end of their rope, spend some time away from the natural world, and come back rejuvenated and beautiful once again. Much like myself.
YES! a fellow Neverending Story fan!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:08 pm
My fav would be Chimeras mrgreen  

reinofc

Bladara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:30 pm
Of course I agree with all of the dragon fans, nothing can top the dragon. I love all fantasy creatures, ones not mentioned but still awsome are:
Manticore's, nymphs, Minotar's, and sphynx (of course there are more but these are some of my fav's though nothing can take the place of the mighty dragon)  
15: Fantasy Land

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff