Reply Beyblade Association
Dreams and Daydreams..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:17 am
User ImageI honestly had a dream the other night in which Kai kissed Rei awake and made a joke about Sleeping Beauty.

^^;;;User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:23 pm
i think i had another but the one i remeber is that i was watching with my family in my dream then there was kai and he spoke my nickname. heart  

princessbeyblade

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:42 pm
Orionis Rigel
User ImageI honestly had a dream the other night in which Kai kissed Rei awake and made a joke about Sleeping Beauty.

^^;;;User Image

gonk heart

How utterly romantic!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:53 pm
[Mourir]
Orionis Rigel

^^;;;User Image

gonk heart

How utterly romantic!!!

I know. I woke up and was like: NUUUUUUUUU!!! LET ME SLEEP AGAIN!

Orionis Rigel

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:10 pm
Have you ever read the latest chapter to one of your favourite fictions... and then when you're bored in class you just stare off into space daydreaming about all the things that could possibly happen next? o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:16 am

How about nearly every class.

AND DAMN ME!

I'm dreaming so much lately gonk

Night before the night before last: I dreamt of having an Apple iMac and fighting over it with my father.

Night before last: I went on an exchange trip to America for a year and stayed with Ja, and then she got an exchange over here and stayed with me (WHAT a coincindence^^;;; )

And last night.... that one's very vague, but I think it had Pokemon in it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Orionis Rigel

lola_tenshi

Distinct Citizen

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:27 pm
I had a daydream earlier today where a wedding was taking place and Kai was the groom. And of course the bride came down the isle, but we don't know who it is. And we go through the ceromony thingy. And then the priest says you may now kiss your bride, and Kai lifted the viel to reveal REI! ::squels:: It was such an awesome daydream.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:37 am
Sounds it XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Orionis Rigel

Shadow_Hexis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:40 pm
When I daydream I make like a T.V show in my head. Anyways I had a daydream that sent all the Blade Breakers and a few others to a world that exsist parallel to this world. I also divided the nations into elements, like avatar. So I'm not finished with it but I'm trying to get all the characters to fall in love with people in thye parallel world. I don't want people from the show going out. So far Max with this girl named Tonnetta, Tony for short, Kai is in love with this girl named Rin(sort of like Fruits Baskets), but won't go out with her because they were promised to each other by birth, then the last one I have is Daichi having a crush on a girl named Toff(Avatar the Last Airbender), who is the daughter of a noble, but she just wants to be a regular person.

Yeah, my daydreams are complicated,but it has a plot atleast. I didn't put everything in here, it would be way too long. I should turn this into a fanfic.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:51 pm
My daydreams are kinda weird... like we're doing badminton in P.E and my friend was talking to me and i just had these images of Kai and Tala running around playing badminton in short tight black shorts sweatdrop

My friend Katie thought i was weird >.<  

FireTigerLightningPhoenix

Prodigious_girl

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:47 pm
D : I haven't had dreams OR daydreams about Beyblade in the longest time...they're usually Samurai 7 or Peacemaker ...or whatever to that extent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:50 am

Most of my Beyblade dreams occured when I was in high school (I'm a college sophomore now... gonk ). The first one I started with me waking up - in the dream world - and getting ready for school, then going to school, and finally getting into the classroom, as usual. So I thought it wasn't a dream. And then BORIS comes into the room, saying something about taking the place of our teacher who just left on maternity leave (this part was freakishly true; my regular teacher was pregnant around this time). Boris's next announcement had to do with a transfer student...and it turned out to be Kai! And of all places a vacant chair was, it had to be next to mine! So yeah, Kai and I became seatmates. Later on I find that the entire Team BBA had transferred to my school. I think it was around PE time that I woke up.

Talk about wacky... there's another one that happened when I was in my senior year in high school, but I'll save that for another post...

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items