Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Im New To Guild And Have Donated 600gp!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elf Hex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:37 pm
Hello im new to Gaia Online and this guild i know my way around and such but i still need some freinds. To talk to, to chill with, to exange items, and ect. Please freind me and help me out a little!!! Have A Wonderous Day!!!
ninja burning_eyes biggrin cool lol mrgreen blaugh biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:38 pm
Who let this illiterate retard in the guild?  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

Silvera Ylnore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:42 pm
@ Intuicide : Be nice. He may not have proper grammer and punctuation, but that doesn't mean you have to be rude about it. stare For all we know he could be dilexic or something. He might not even be english. Besides, no one's perfect.

@Elf Hex : Welcome to Gaia Online, and 3G. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:54 pm
Elf Hex
Hello im new to Gaia Online and this guild i know my way around and such but i still need some freinds. To talk to, to chill with, to exange items, and ect. Please freind me and help me out a little!!! Have A Wonderous Day!!!
ninja burning_eyes biggrin cool lol mrgreen blaugh biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin burning_eyes

1. It's I'm. With the apastrophe. Because it's I am.
2. This really should go to the introduction thread. This one.
3. There's no use using all the emoticons in one post neutral
4. You don't really have to specify how much you donated to the guild. It's not going to get you any more friends neutral
5. Welcome, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :]

ljosberinn

Kitten_Ember

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:54 pm
Elf Hex

*twitch twitch* I know nobody is perfect, but there are so many things wrong with this it's scary. I'm not being mean here, or at least not trying to; however, I thought this was the type of eye pollution we are all trying to avoid by being in this guild.

Hello, I am new to Gaia Online and to this guild. I know my way around and such, but I still need some friends to talk to, chill with, exchange items, etc. Please friend me (I do believe this means “Please be my friend”) and help me out a little! Have a wondrous day! Not even going to touch the meaningless use of smiley faces.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:31 pm
Why don't you guys just pounce him and slit his throat? Calm down, for ******** sake.. So he makes a few errors, you don't have to dog him about it.. - -  

Sighren

Jam Tarte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:09 pm
It's okay! He is only joking. How would he get into this guild if he used such language?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:12 pm
Intuicide
Who let this illiterate retard in the guild?

I apologise, but: Bumped.  

Marcus McFlufferson

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:02 pm
Sorry guys. I'm doing my best to keep the trolls and guild hunters out. However, a few do manage to slip under my radar.

OP: This isn't the place for introductions, nor is this a guild to join just for the sake of being in a guild. If you're interested in the preservation of grammar, you're welcome to stay. If not, this isn't the guild for you.

Thread locked.  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff