Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:49 pm
1. He didn't deserve you

2. You shouldn't hate a whole gender because of what one man did. <.<
I know a lot of women who aren't the greatest people in the world, but I don't judge all women for that.

Anyway, you definitely shouldn't debate changing your sexual orientation over something that stupid. If you're gonna be a lesbian, do it because you are a lesbian. >_>  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:10 pm
Isel
I see that was a pleasant little "insult them while they're gone"-fest you had.

People like you are the reason why I tend to refuse to admit defeat, because you like to rub it in my face when you've got a way to prove me wrong.

But, whatever, I'll admit that I've been quite irritable and trolling lately, so I over-reacted. I was wrong because I was taking my anger out on someone who didn't deserve it.

But, hey... to be perfectly fair we wern't really directing that rant at you, since you're not the one who caused the problem... it's just the situation where the wrong thing is said and it starts a little debate. But hey, if you're going to talk that way about people be prepared to get a taste of your own medicine... but you did do the right thing so it's not like my opinion matters much.

BUT you're absolutly right, as I've stated before I DO enjoy kicking people off their high horse; what can I say? I'm a condescending little b***h.  

Silly_Doll

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:49 am
Isel
I see that was a pleasant little "insult them while they're gone"-fest you had.

People like you are the reason why I tend to refuse to admit defeat, because you like to rub it in my face when you've got a way to prove me wrong.

But, whatever, I'll admit that I've been quite irritable and trolling lately, so I over-reacted. I was wrong because I was taking my anger out on someone who didn't deserve it.

Insult them while they're gone? Dude I'm in frickin England, ever heard of time-zones?!

*sigh* I would have said what I said if you were online at that time, I would have preferred it so that I could get feedback from a guy, hopefully give you an inkling of just how shitty we get it from men. See the two girls there, both wanted by guys so they could either:
1 Bang any girl he could get
2 Proclaim to the world; "I bagged a lesbian!"

I'm testy when it comes to this subject, but I do understand that not every man is like that (just the vast majority, as I stated before).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:45 am
blackfoxi
Maggot4life91
yea i went out with this guy for not even a month and he broke up with me because i wouldnt go all the way.. i guess im just someone that is a one night stand kind of person.

i'm so sorry you had to go through with that. i once kissed a guy, long after i came out of the closet, because he liked me and i felt sorry for him. or so i thought. turns out he was just one of those player types. i am definitely sticking to women from now on.
I'm with you, honey! lol. Guys have done that to me before. They are just lowlifes that have nothing better to do than get horny. Soooo...... dun worry about it. ^__^ He's a d**k. You're cool. Case closed.  

Corpse_Bride_131

Racer Q

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:51 am
Did you ever read something and feel your brain twitch? I can't stand hearing that story..."He left me cause i didn't put out." Trust me love he was an a**. Be glad he left. (feeling anger rise) Man i have been getting angry a lot lately...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:57 am
Maggot4life91
yea i went out with this guy for not even a month and he broke up with me because i wouldnt go all the way.. i guess im just someone that is a one night stand kind of person.

The guy is a jerk and you don't need him. You're way too good for that loser.  

gothkid82

Resurrekt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:16 am
i have little respect for men that do that.

they do not deserve to be with anyone, they only deserve to be alone for the hearts they break -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:48 am
Thats horrible. I could tell if someone was like that and I havent met anyone who was ever like that though.  

DJ Database

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces