Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Eats, Shoots and Leaves

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

allie1oops

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:39 pm
I was recently reading my copy of the book Eats, Shoots and Leaves (if you haven't read it already, its a must). I noticed that there were several chapters that could have been added to the book. What do you think? If you could add to the book, what would you add?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:40 am
...I've seen it but never read it. I've been tempted, but I have a biiiig reading list right now. My roommate loaned me four books and I have to work through a pile of them. I really liked the name though. It's on my list somewhere.  

Niccea Majeare

darthapples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:13 am
Occasionally I get the desire to add to a book, or rewrite parts. When this desire strikes I write to the author. Or write what I wanted to add and send to the author.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:06 pm
Oh my gosh! I just read that book yesterday. I don't really know how to put what I would add in words, but I would add a lot.  

MilfieSakuraba-

purple_butterfly14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:46 pm
Eats, Shoots and Leaves is such a great book! I might add a little more information on when to hyphenate words (Pains]taking vs. pain]staking).  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games