Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
I'm just offended by that...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ulterior_Motives

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:36 am
Okay... So, in one of my larger poll guilds, there's a Japanese chat thread. Occasionaly we get a few noobs, and sometimes it's really slow, but more often than not, there's always someone around to post with near perfect conversational-Japanese. It's a great to just chat, learn, and help others learn...

But not today. I present you with this, GGG:

Quote:
i only know a lil jappanese
i wanna say to mose whim i really dislike too
know that shes a sasekoand a mesuinu and that she is
munashii and she is a oni, tenma, akuma, akki and she is
atamagaokashii
and she will never go to tentou, tokoyonokuni, oozora, hebun, joukai, ten
who thinks she is a kitsune oni like inuyasha so she can have bad day...

Despite my studies in Japanese, and my time in Japan, I can barely decifer this...Nor do I want to.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:47 am
Holey.. I mean, Lords.. I cant even understand parts of that. The lack of grammer, punctuation.. and the lack of knowing that in Japanese, those words wouldnt fit in where he/she has put them. Just about the only part I understood a bit was the end. Kitsuni oni, even though it wouldnt be said like that or in that area of the sentence, Im guessing he/she meant Demon Fox, which would really just be Yoko with a ^ above the first o.

I am guessing hte sentence before that is something like "and she will never go to the demon world.." but I'm not even going to translate that..

[[By the way, youll notice I never use '. Thats just how I type, and sometimes I will make obvious typoes where letters are switched around simply from mistakes in typing.]]  

Yo Sereno

Yo Cole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:23 pm
jeez! I study japanese too and I cant understand either >_<  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out