Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Kingdom Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest .Hack character?
  ELK
  ELK
  ELK
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:23 am
aisu k u r i m u yatta
I have KH I and II but I have never played Chain of Memories for the gameboy.
:C
BTW what a lovely poll!
O: <3

I know! Elk's the greatest. cool
Chain of Memories I thought was fun and it's easy too. You could like finish it in a day. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:30 am
XxGrieverxX
aisu k u r i m u yatta
BTW what a lovely poll!

I know! Elk's the greatest. cool
Chain of Memories I thought was fun and it's easy too. You could like finish it in a day. xD

I know he is just plain awesome.
8'DD
Sadly I don't have my gameboy SP anymore, I gave it away to one of my cousins and I don't like the way GB games just stick out when you play them on the DS Lite.
>>;;

P u r p l e D e s u

starmist100

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:18 pm
XxGrieverxX
starmist100
XxGrieverxX
starmist100
Kerosuke
Zexion is a cool character, but they show more depth in Roxas's character.

Woot! Most people think's Zexion's a b*****d jerk, but I love him~! heart

Roxas is my third favorite character... 3nodding Zexion first, then Demyx, then Roxas...

I like Riku too~! whee Sora's ok... And Kairi's ok too, but I like their nobodies so much better than I like them... xd

I like Axel, Demyx, and Xigbar.
I like the annoying ones. xD
I don't know much about Zexion because they don't show much about him so to me, he's just there. I haven't really seen his personality yet.

Hee hee! Ziggy's cool! Axel's ok, but the extreme Axel fangirls kinda scare me... (And he says the same thing over and over...) BUT! I love his Chakrams! WOOT! DEMYX! xd Most people think he's an idiot... But I kinda feel sorry for him. You kinda feel like the whole Organization picks on him... Even Donald and Goofy pick on him which makes it a little sadder... emo
Yeah... He was mostly in KH: Chain of Memories... sweatdrop I can't wait until the remake gets here! whee heart

Is Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix coming out in the US? surprised

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (Which includes the remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories) is SUPPOSED to come out sometime in the fall, but with videogames, when something is "supposed" to come out, it hardly ever does... But they ARE planning to bring it to the US.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:31 am
starmist100
XxGrieverxX
starmist100
XxGrieverxX
starmist100
Kerosuke
Zexion is a cool character, but they show more depth in Roxas's character.

Woot! Most people think's Zexion's a b*****d jerk, but I love him~! heart

Roxas is my third favorite character... 3nodding Zexion first, then Demyx, then Roxas...

I like Riku too~! whee Sora's ok... And Kairi's ok too, but I like their nobodies so much better than I like them... xd

I don't know much about Zexion because they don't show much about him so to me, he's just there. I haven't really seen his personality yet.

Hee hee! Ziggy's cool! Axel's ok, but the extreme Axel fangirls kinda scare me... (And he says the same thing over and over...) BUT! I love his Chakrams! WOOT! DEMYX! xd Most people think he's an idiot... But I kinda feel sorry for him. You kinda feel like the whole Organization picks on him... Even Donald and Goofy pick on him which makes it a little sadder... emo
Yeah... He was mostly in KH: Chain of Memories... sweatdrop I can't wait until the remake gets here! whee heart

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (Which includes the remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories) is SUPPOSED to come out sometime in the fall, but with videogames, when something is "supposed" to come out, it hardly ever does... But they ARE planning to bring it to the US.

OMG I thought they weren't!
I'm super happy!

:D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

starmist100

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:41 am
XxGrieverxX
starmist100
XxGrieverxX
starmist100
XxGrieverxX

I'm super happy!

It'l be really awful if they don't! There's WAY too much stuff added in KH2: FM+ about KH3 that we in the US won't get anything if they don't bring it here... Anyways, I can't wait until it's here! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:24 pm
starmist100
XxGrieverxX
starmist100
XxGrieverxX
starmist100
XxGrieverxX

I'm super happy!

It'l be really awful if they don't! There's WAY too much stuff added in KH2: FM+ about KH3 that we in the US won't get anything if they don't bring it here... Anyways, I can't wait until it's here! whee

Same! xD  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

gaara_girl_08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:51 am
aisu k u r i m u yatta
BTW what a lovely poll!

i have those game 2 but never finish kh 1 and chain of memories  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:25 am
Tsuyuna(the White)
I've played Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts II blaugh ! They're really fun and the story lines are excitin' mrgreen . The series is definitely one of those classics you can just play over and over again just for fun.

i agree with you I played all three series but I still need to beat the first one then I'm done wit the whole story.  

a n g e l i c o r p s e

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:13 am
Yeps, beat them both  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:53 am
MeIAm3330
Yeps, beat them both

Yeah! :D