Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Hello Everyone...I'm the New, New Mod

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Hecate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:28 am
Hello folks,

I am CoCo Cho MilkE, and I will be the new mod in this wonder sub-forum.
EOD wanted someone to keep an eye on the place. So I volunteered to do it. I at this point and time, I have no plans to change anything in here. I will be checking in and cleaning up unused threads.

I am a parent of a child here on Gaia and I signed up so that I could see what my daughter was up too. I like it so much, I've stayed. I started an account with an age of a 16 year old, not to deceive people, but because I was imbarassed, to be a mom on Gaia.

Anyway, everyone I hope to get to know you better, and maybe I will have some helpful advice for you. If you want to know more about me check out my profile..

Thank you and have a good life whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:29 pm
CoCo Cho MilkE
Hello folks,

EOD wanted someone to keep an eye on the place. So I volunteered to do it. I at this point and time, I have no plans to change anything in here. I will be checking in and cleaning up unused threads.

I am a parent of a child here on Gaia and I signed up so that I could see what my daughter was up too. I like it so much, I've stayed. I started an account with an age of a 16 year old, not to deceive people, but because I was imbarassed, to be a mom on Gaia.

Anyway, everyone I hope to get to know you better, and maybe I will have some helpful advice for you. If you want to know more about me check out my profile..

hello! I am a new bie to this Guild!  

gu_mu_ashie

Thee Hecate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:14 am
gu_mu_ashie
CoCo Cho MilkE
Hello folks,

hello! I am a new bie to this Guild!

Hello, and welcome to the reality guild...you should be able to find everything your looking for in this guild...enjoy! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:12 pm
CoCo Cho MilkE
Hello folks,

You are obviously both a resposible and cool mum.

My parents and computers can be sumed up in a incidetn that happened over twenty five years ago.

My Dad built himself a computer (in those days they only had about 1 gig of memory). My mum looked at it and said "That's nice. But what will anyone use it for?"

And its okay to lie about your age. We all do it.  

Dewdew

--Vampireluvsslipknot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:26 pm
well welcome new mod  
21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games