Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
You know you're addicted to crafting when....... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you addicted?
  Duh!
  Well maybe.....
  Not me, I can quit whenever I like.
View Results

selenitrope

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:54 pm
When about ten people sign up for your school's knitting club and you're the only one who actually shows up to the meetings.

When your best friend tells you, "You'll make a great grandmother someday" after always seeing you carry your crocheting around school.

When you fall in love with a black and white striped scarf in a store, then promptly go home and make one for yourself.

All these happened to me. I love that striped scarf to pieces, but it's summer now so I can't wear it as much recently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:03 am
When you're friends and family realize that you're depressed when you say you haven't touched your yarn in a week.

When you're parents first question after hearing you haven't touched your yarn in a week is "Are you ok? Are you sick?"

When you're friend that needs a rope asks you if you can make it for them.

When you watch movies and think about how much fun it would be to sew all of the awesome costumes...and you don't even sew.

When a friend that does witchcraft asks you if you do because you're finished knit/crochet project is so soft and warm.

When you're mom's boss starts giving you their mother's old crafting supplies. (I got like 3 yrds of nice leather!!! W00T! *does dance*)

When you're whole house, and your friends house, and you're boyfriends house, and you're other friends house all have you're projects littered everywhere.

When you watch a tv show where someone gets stitches and you're first thought is "That would hold up better with a simple whipstitch!"

You fall while holding your knitting and you're more worried about getting your yarn dirty than stabbing yourself with the needles. (true story)

that's all for now...  

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Blue-eyes-green

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:58 am
When your major complaint when half a wood pile drops on your right hand spraining two fingers and generally resulting in unmovably sore fingers is that you're forbidden from crafting for a week, because you make owie noises when you make fine motor movements. (I baked a lot because I can do that left handed)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:14 pm
when you start writing patterns in your mind of how to make stuff, or you start experimenting with mixing two different styles. (kntting and crocheted hat. hmmmmm.....)  

sonicrunner001

Fashionable Friend

9,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers