Reply Naruto Guild
This pissed me off!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:51 am
Okay now with the Filler's coming to an end we have seen an arc for almost every charater except Yondaime Hokage, and Haku and Zabuza. Now who could honestly say that they would not mind waiting a bit longer for the Hurricane arc to see Yondaime in more action than just poofing around. And maybe Zabuza and Haku's crazy adventure's before their death.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:22 pm
One would assume that Kakashi Gaiden has enough Yondaime action for yah. Also Haku and Zabuza wern't that memorable in my opinion. Now enough for there own arc anyway.

And id rather have the Hurricane arc to get here than see haku and Zabuza again.  

Mr._Stabby

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:43 pm
I would agree with Mr._Stabby. Haku and Zabuza are done with, you seem to forget that they're both dead now... they played their part in the anime and were killed off when their role was completed. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
churrlo
I would agree with Mr._Stabby. Haku and Zabuza are done with, you seem to forget that they're both dead now... they played their part in the anime and were killed off when their role was completed. razz

I agree with you there.
>_< Haju and Zabuza aren't really main character but they're special enough to have 2-3 (? I'm not sure) episodes about them =O  

Teh Candy.

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:26 pm
churrlo

I said before their death like maybe the Attack on Mist Village or maybe some episode's of the 7 shinobi swordsmen of the mist.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:12 am
Also they could have at least make an arc with Sakumo Hatake and the mission that made him comit seppuku.  

Samurai Senel

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:20 pm
Shikamaru and Shino SO did not have arcs. D:

Shino was thrown into the Hinata arc, and Shikamaru was like... smeared into a few episodes, and degraded in all of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:34 am
Puma D. John
Also they could have at least make an arc with Sakumo Hatake and the mission that made him comit seppuku.
I aggree, but since that has a lot to do with plot they would have to put it in the manga first...  

nintendonerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:48 am
nintendonerd
Puma D. John
I aggree, but since that has a lot to do with plot they would have to put it in the manga first...
I agree with that as well. The blood... xd RAWR! And it would've helped people further understand that Kakashi's "cool" attitude is really a deep depression. xD  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games