Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
I hate trolls...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zealot of Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:14 pm
Well, I am a moderator here in 3G. As such, it is my duty to go through guild request forms. Please pardon me in advance for my rudeness here.

I F***ING HATE TROLLS!

Again, please forgive me for my expletitve.

Here was the request form.

Quote:
Request from M47 Accept Decline Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:27 am

What you are sayIng when you say capItalIes those I, Is a noncence thIng because look what happens!!

These are people that are not only looking to be banned by moderators such as me, but they must also be begging to be put on my ignore list.

Damn trolls...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:16 pm
What the ******** WAS that?

I don't trolls either. They make me very angry. Me angry upsets my bloodlust. My bloodlust being upset makes me want to beat someone up.  

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:18 pm
Can we kill them? Please? I want him to die a brutal, painful, and grotesque death...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:19 pm
Luna Ishukan
Can we kill them? Please? I want him to die a brutal, painful, and grotesque death...

Only if I can help.  

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:29 pm
Ah yes, your help would be loved. And I can get my friends to help as well... This will be fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:40 pm
Um... are you two planning to spam his profile page with literacy? blaugh  

Zealot of Insanity

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:47 pm
Spam... no, I have ways of fiding people...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:44 am
I know this sounds very n00bish of me, but what is a troll? I have only heard it since coming here.  

Niccea Majeare

Arkly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:16 am
Trolls are people who were born to post spam and make people angry. I'll use an example.

Let's say you're on a Half-Life 2 fourm. If you see a post that says "Half-Life 2 SUX!!1!!11" That person is either a troll, or an extreamly sarcastic person. They are born to anger everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:39 am
Does illiteracy and stupidity have no end? gonk  

Lord Himuro of darkness

heavens_akki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:42 pm
When I read that I just laughed. What idiots, they do not deserve to have a computer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:02 am
Oh see now. Thank you for clearing it up. Then may I show you a troll I found? It really has nothing to do with txt tlk, but it bugged me to no end

A member of my friend's rp guild posted this:

what's the point in rping online? unless it's something cool like an actual RPing thing (World of Warcraft)

stare I have half the mind to ban him, but I am not really responsible for that sort of thing. I'm trying to get him out on a technicality instead.  

Niccea Majeare

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff