Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Lol, anyone done this? (Cyber goths should have) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nerdlover08

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:49 pm
xD Sounds like something I would do if any of my friends had cars.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:33 pm
Rellik San
spooky_sez
That's just driving around with loud music. Why is that a cybergoth thing to do?
That's tantamount to rap fans and their subs. And my neighbour with his mates.

Well, its something I'd have thought they would've done, also by back roads, I mean country roads, there are alot of rural areas near where I live so its not that inconsiderate really. Besides, its not like anyone around Oldham cares anymore.

Eh. That makes little sense.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:00 am
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez
That's just driving around with loud music. Why is that a cybergoth thing to do?

Well, its something I'd have thought they would've done, also by back roads, I mean country roads, there are alot of rural areas near where I live so its not that inconsiderate really. Besides, its not like anyone around Oldham cares anymore.

But you concede it does make some.

Basically look at it this way, how many clubs play techno, metal, acid house, goth and rock on the same play list? aside from Jilly's, but most of you have never been.

Now its a Wednesday night, its about 11:00pm, your bored, not tired at all, you have two mates, same situation, one of whom can drive... all it takes is a little ingenuity and... You create a club, on wheels, where you control the music.

Also because of where we go, not being anywhere near a residential area, we aren't making noise pollution and the roads, let us open up with the car, without breaking the law.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:42 am
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez

Basically look at it this way, how many clubs play techno, metal, acid house, goth and rock on the same play list? aside from Jilly's, but most of you have never been.

Now its a Wednesday night, its about 11:00pm, your bored, not tired at all, you have two mates, same situation, one of whom can drive... all it takes is a little ingenuity and... You create a club, on wheels, where you control the music.

Also because of where we go, not being anywhere near a residential area, we aren't making noise pollution and the roads, let us open up with the car, without breaking the law.

'Concede'? I know it's a real word, I know what it means, I know you can speak however you like but it just makes you sound like a posuer. Not saying you are. Just that it sounds that way.

I should have just said 'no sense'. Why can't you just go to a mates place or put a CD on or plug yourself into an mp3 player?
Driving around with music blaring is just driving around with music blaring. I just think it's weird to start a thread about it while trying to pass it off as a cybergoth passtime.

{EDIT}
I am so not flaming you, I think you're cool actually. Don't read anything serious into this stuff : P

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:44 am
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez

'Concede'? I know it's a real word, I know what it means, I know you can speak however you like but it just makes you sound like a posuer. Not saying you are. Just that it sounds that way.

I should have just said 'no sense'. Why can't you just go to a mates place or put a CD on or plug yourself into an mp3 player?
Driving around with music blaring is just driving around with music blaring. I just think it's weird to start a thread about it while trying to pass it off as a cybergoth passtime.

{EDIT}
I am so not flaming you, I think you're cool actually. Don't read anything serious into this stuff : P

DAMN! My home education makes me sound like a pouser. sad Saying that, actually being able to speak english in england is a damn rarity these days.

Well, we can't do that, because we all live at home, so we'd wake some one up and get yelled at to turn it down or off, we are all night people, its just a fun way to chill, I actually mentioned the cybergoth thing, because I know a couple who used to do it, its where we got the idea as a matter of fact. Its just something fun to do, its safer then going on a mission, and its fun.

Don't worry, you've not insulted me on a personal level yet, so I know its not a flaming, its just a simple friendly debate is all. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:21 am
That sounds like, fun actually. Me and my mates should do that sometime 4laugh .  

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

gothkid82

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:23 am
Yeah... ya know... I'd really hate to be woken up at an ungodly hour by loud music. So I'm going respect my neighbors and not treat them in a way I wouldn't want to be treated myself...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:35 pm
gothkid82
Yeah... ya know... I'd really hate to be woken up at an ungodly hour by loud music. So I'm going respect my neighbors and not treat them in a way I wouldn't want to be treated myself...
Which is wy our windows were up and the bass off when were in residential area's.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:14 pm
Rellik San
gothkid82
Which is wy our windows were up and the bass off when were in residential area's.

Considerate harrassment xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:22 pm
Rellik San
So sometimes me and some friends, get the car and go cruising around Greater Manchester (a series of towns surrounding the actual city for those who needed to know) mostly we just chill, lay back and cruise around slowly until about 5am, exploring the back roads and rural routes...

Not tonight, instead we hurtled round residential area's blasting out industrial techno, hard house, acid anthems and rave music, drifting around corners so softly its untrue, windows rolled down, making gay jokes back and fourth whilst doing our best (seated) rave moves. There is nothing like it in the world.... its so fun and uplifting, I say you all try it at some point... its the best way to kill a night with nothing to do. Next time, we are going all the way to Blackpool for a hot dog.
Blackpool just for a hot dog? I love blackpool and all but that is just sad...No offense lawlz. Although...I do enjoy driving up there...  

JustAnotherNancyBoy-x

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:32 pm
x dark rose for love x
Rellik San
So sometimes me and some friends, get the car and go cruising around Greater Manchester (a series of towns surrounding the actual city for those who needed to know) mostly we just chill, lay back and cruise around slowly until about 5am, exploring the back roads and rural routes...

Not tonight, instead we hurtled round residential area's blasting out industrial techno, hard house, acid anthems and rave music, drifting around corners so softly its untrue, windows rolled down, making gay jokes back and fourth whilst doing our best (seated) rave moves. There is nothing like it in the world.... its so fun and uplifting, I say you all try it at some point... its the best way to kill a night with nothing to do. Next time, we are going all the way to Blackpool for a hot dog.
Blackpool just for a hot dog? I love blackpool and all but that is just sad...No offense lawlz. Although...I do enjoy driving up there...
In all fairness, where else can you get a hot dog at 3am?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:11 am
We do it all the time, but the windows are usually rolled up to keep the pot smoke in.  

Deadside Dreams

Racer Q

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:15 am
Never done it before. Need friends outside of school before I attempt it, and a car. It sure does sound like fun to me though. I think I'll try it sometime.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff