View Results

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:37 pm
User Image
A Kiss To Say Hello
kimikasan
I'm wiccan and damn proud of it! xd

Why?

cuz i love being wiccan have a problem with it?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:16 am
I'm only interested in the Gardinarian tradition. The Seax-Wica tradition is also interesting, but for exactly the opposite reasons.

I'm abselotely not into all the Solitary and Eclectic stuff. Keep New Age to New Age, and give Wicca some respect!  

xStephanx

runekai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:27 pm
i am definitely a wiccan. it is a very interesting religion and i enjoy following it. my mom got me started into it when i was young and i have been enjoying it ever since. i just try to respect all things in nature and live my life the way i want and i dont care if society is against wicca for the most part because it is what i love and i dont care if others dislike me for that. honestly, if someone is going to dislike you for something as trivial as your religion, then why would you want to be friends with them in the first place?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:40 pm
Regarding Gardinarian Wicca, has anyone else seen that Sacred Texts have The Book of Shadows online?!

http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/gbos/index.htm]The Book of Shadows posted online - Gerald would not be happy!

Remember that anyone who joins a Coven for Gardinarian Wicca is sworn to secracy. If you reveal the secrets of the Coven the tradition holds that you will go to the Christian Hell upon dying. What kind of Gardinarian Wiccan would do that to themselves? Perhaps this BOS is a fake?

(Please note, this is Book of Shadows as in, the Coven version intended for Gardinarian Wicca, not the personal journal version the shops will sell).  

xStephanx

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces