Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Sorry...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elf Hex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:17 pm
I know in my last few posts my spelling and grammar haven`t been the best but, I'm used to just typing quickly and not really caring about spelling or grammar. Also, the thing with the smilies is just something I like to add to create a more fun-loving environment plus this is the only game were I get to use smilies, so I thought I might as well exploit this feature. By the way next time you`d like to say something nasty about me could you please keep it to yourselves! You all really hurt my feeling when I was just trying to get some more friends and see if I really want to be in this guild. Well I hope everything in this message explained everything, you can forgive me, and everything was spelled and used correctly. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:45 am
Go here for your capitalization problems.  

kirb-sama

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:02 am
Elf Hex
I know in my last few posts my spelling and grammar haven`t been the best but, I'm used to just typing quickly and not realy caring about spelling or grammar. Also, the thing with the smilies is just something I like to add to create a more fun-loving environment plus this is the only game were I get to use smilies, so I thought I might as well exploit this feature. By the way next time you`d like to say something nasty about me could you please keep it to yourselves! You all really hurt my feeling when I was just trying to get some more friends and see if I really want to be in this guild. Well I hope everything in this message explained everything, you can forgive me, and everything was spelled and used correctly. mrgreen

Elf Hex, mistakes and typos will happen, but we do ask that you double check before you hit Submit. If you're willing to improve your typing, you're more than welcome to stay.

However, this isn't really a hangout guild or a place to gain friends. We are very serious about our passion (grammar) here. So, you can count on people calling you out on it if your typing isn't up to snuff. Be willing to accept correction in the spirit that it's meant. If someone is blatantly flaming you, let me know in a PM with a link to the flame and I'll ask them to ease up a bit.  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games