Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.
March 07 Issue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have the March issue yet?
  Yup :)
  No
  Getting it soon.
  Poll Whore/Other
View Results

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:19 pm
Tsammi-hime
I have to go to my bookstore soon or I'm going to m iss it like when I missed the December and Febuary issues. Luckily my library had those issues. I want to read it too~~~!

Ooo, your library gets it? That's pretty cool. 3nodding

I bought got my copy today! Yay! It was awesome...though the whole nuemerology thing was a little odd I thought, though maybe that was just me...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:15 pm
I need help! I can never find the magazine anywhere and I'm too lazy to type up my information to get it over the internet! lol Wow I'm lazy! Anyway, if anybody can tell me a place that they sell it that would be great. I can't find Vampire Knight either and I want to read it soooo bad  

himeko_princess

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:52 pm
himeko_princess
I need help! I can never find the magazine anywhere and I'm too lazy to type up my information to get it over the internet! lol Wow I'm lazy! Anyway, if anybody can tell me a place that they sell it that would be great. I can't find Vampire Knight either and I want to read it soooo bad

Wal*Mart, Borders, Waldenbooks, and Hot Topic are all good places to look, as I believe almost all stores in the chains will carry SB...but I'd look anywhere that has a magazine section if you're really desperate.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:31 am
Shojo Beat really made a major mistake in this issue...well several major mistakes and I will never pick up a copy of Shojo Beat again.  

dixieme

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:49 pm
dixieme
Shojo Beat really made a major mistake in this issue...well several major mistakes and I will never pick up a copy of Shojo Beat again.

What in particular?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:25 pm
Quote:
Wal*Mart, Borders, Waldenbooks, and Hot Topic are all good places to look, as I believe almost all stores in the chains will carry SB...but I'd look anywhere that has a magazine section if you're really desperate.

thanks a lot 4laugh  

himeko_princess

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:48 pm
himeko_princess
Quote:

thanks a lot 4laugh

But of course biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:06 pm
kel aka gandy
dixieme

What in particular?

yes, please be specific as to what you didn't like about the March 2007 issue?  

KagomeHime369

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100

hana211

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:31 pm
I really liked the extra Matsuri Hino stuff in the issue. Neat!!!!!!! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm
I have the march issue, but not the feb, issue, and my subsription was supposed to start with Feb. But I got the March when I should have gotten Feb. It's good.... and Now I've lost it somewhere *sadness*  

Par Exemple

IRL Elocutionist

.: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games