Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Fat Bottom Bag - Happy Hooker Book

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

taligator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:24 am
Anybody made this or working on it?

I just started it last night (after I was so stressed from working on my quilt!).  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:31 am
i need to pick up a copy of happy hooker. I'm told theres some really cool stuff in there... i also need a copy of stitch n b***h.... sweatdrop  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

taligator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:58 am
There are quite a few cute things in the book. I made the one-skein scarf from it and have been wanting to do more just haven't. It has about 6 different purses in it so if you like to do those then you'll enjoy that aspect.

If you want to see if it's worth buying you could check it out from your library and evaluate it. I wanted the book for awhile but never bought it and then found it at my library and once I read through it I really wanted it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:38 am
I used my off day from school yesterday ( evil snow... ) to buy that book. ^^ In a few weeks when I go on co-op (internship thing of sorts), I plan on taking my book and hooks with me and getting somewhere on stuffs. ^^  

Silver Mist

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:23 pm
The only thing I've worked on from that book is the Exchange Bag. I am so freaking close to finishing it, but I just haven't. I seriously have something like 60 sc level, and I'm just too lazy to do it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:22 am
I'm thinking of making the Cupcake sweater this summer - probably in white.  

Brunette_Star

AriRashkae

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:15 am
Those books are so on my wishlist. heart The only think I've made from Hooker though is the Skully potholders, which morphed into the Mario shrooms. mrgreen

I'm working on the Alien Illusion scarf from Stitch 'n b***h now  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:02 pm
I started the FBB over again with a new color yarn and I like the way it's working out so far.

Make sure if you are going to make anything from these books that you print out the errata -- there are a lot of mistakes.  

taligator

Kanhoro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:42 pm
taligator
Anybody made this or working on it?

I just started it last night (after I was so stressed from working on my quilt!).

i got the book from teh library once very good and i tried it and almost compelated one part of it but then gave up and made soemthign else faster lol but good directions so far. 8/10 for directions and the picture sis nice and the flower notions are good too if you can find it

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games