Cross-Country Stereotypes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:42 pm
Electrash
This isn't about my country (as I'm English and I believe it has already been covered) but more on my City.

I'm Scouse, or in other words, I'm from Liverpool. In the North-West of England. Complete rivals with Manchester. >: D

People say they we steal all the time. Often when I tell people where I'm from they pick on that. Which is actually quite funny. But the truth is... Liverpool actually has a low crime rate (except for on the Johns were if you're wearing anything other than a shell suit you get stabbed : /), AND we're very polite. I reckon we're The Scene 'cause this place is full of Scene Kids, they're everywhere. >_> <_<

You forgot how 'all' Liverpudlians are carjackers.

And pretty much everyone from the North is polite, at least Northerners know their neighbours names, unlike us Southerners (seriously, I have no idea, I think...um....Bob? uh...) - as per the stereotype  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:49 pm
Electrash
This isn't about my country (as I'm English and I believe it has already been covered) but more on my City.

I'm Scouse, or in other words, I'm from Liverpool. In the North-West of England. Complete rivals with Manchester. >: D

People say they we steal all the time. Often when I tell people where I'm from they pick on that. Which is actually quite funny. But the truth is... Liverpool actually has a low crime rate (except for on the Johns were if you're wearing anything other than a shell suit you get stabbed : /), AND we're very polite. I reckon we're The Scene 'cause this place is full of Scene Kids, they're everywhere. >_> <_<

Thats a good point, you go to pier head, and you can't move for them, its like the urbis in manchester. at least pier head is out of the way, urbis is near my train station and the odeon.  

Rellik San
Crew

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:20 am
Isobel Bellamy
Red-Neck colonialist upstarts. (this could go on for a while..) Americans are usually pictured as arrogant, cocky, and too self confident for such a young coutry by far. You also have your heads in the clauds with all your conspricy theories and Hollywood. And why do you think we all have tea with the Queen?!

Hey I only caused uprissing this year, and five fight with my seniors ( not the old people they like my Gung ho atitude.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:13 pm
Aussie here! I like your stereotypes of us. Very cool. I don't know anyone with convict blood though. None of my friends are, none of my family is. Everyone I know (including my own family) immigrated here.

Here's a fun fact:
The first Australian police force was made up of the 6 most best behaved convicts.

That's not bullshit, that's fact.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:34 am
spooky_sez
Aussie here! I like your stereotypes of us. Very cool. I don't know anyone with convict blood though. None of my friends are, none of my family is. Everyone I know (including my own family) immigrated here.

Here's a fun fact:
The first Australian police force was made up of the 6 most best behaved convicts.

That's not bullshit, that's fact.

*laughs* rofl That's brilliant. And why are Australians so good at sport? Because their decended from convicts that had to be able to run quickly xd  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff