Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
Whatever happened....? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you?
  YES! OF COURSE!
  For the love of God, NOOOOO!
  Yeah
  Not really
  Maybe *Shrugs*
View Results

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:27 pm
i would enjoy a metroid movie, but maybe not such a long 1...

it would probly have a lot of scanning, which would bore me xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:45 pm
Only the Metroid Prime games have scanning  

Sakana_Izumi

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:40 pm
how would you know...?

...are there any movies out?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:08 am
I would know because I've played the first 4 Metroid games and none of them had scanning. The scan visor was introduced in the first Metroid Prime.
No, there aren't any movies out. There was one supposed to come out a while ago.  

Sakana_Izumi

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:50 pm
Yep cuz scanning was made by Retro studios  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:04 pm
Card388
Yep cuz scanning was made by Retro studios
Thank you.  

Sakana_Izumi

Taco-Eating-Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:08 pm
Sakana_Izumi
What Halo movie? I have never heard of one.
They were making a halo movie staring van Diesel as Master Chief but they ended up spending way over the budget and had to cancel it's production.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:26 pm
Taco-Eating-Squirrel
Sakana_Izumi
What Halo movie? I have never heard of one.
They were making a halo movie staring van Diesel as Master Chief but they ended up spending way over the budget and had to cancel it's production.
That's....scary....  

Sakana_Izumi

-The Gray Legend-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:35 am
I'd like a movie in which Samus actually has to fight the Federation...that would be cool. Or at least a Prime game. I wrote a plotline in my guild, but it's somewhat retarded.

Samus is sent on a mission by the Galactic Federation to take out a Space Pirate Frigate. When she destroys it, she sees the Frigate fall down to the small planet below it. The Planet explodes, and Samus manages to escape in her gunship in time. Samus, ready to contact the Federation, telling them Mission Accomplished, dials their radio frequency and overhears their plan before she can talk. "With that planet out of the way, there's nothing standing in our way of building a highway to the Granyx region. Our profits will skyrocket!" Samus replied by saying "You bastards." (OMG SAMUS SAID SOMETHING) and closed the frequency.

Refusing to collect her bounty, Samus spends the rest of the time listening in on the Federation's plans and wiping out whatever the Federation needs to build this highway, making her an enemy of a government she once trusted.

But eventually Samus is faced with two enemies, seeing as the Pirates were aching for revenge over their lost frigate...

If it were part of the storyline, like a follow-up to Fusion, it would take a SERIOUS turn in the series.  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff