TybaltGamemaster

nuGen Staff Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:53 am
Isobel Bellamy
Hm, I have just thought of a rather fun game to play, Battle Royale - the GG Bishie version. All the pretty boys of the guild up against psychotic fangirls, last one with his sanity (and/or innocence) left is the winner rofl
Oh, dear god.
I can't say that wouldn't amusing, probably more amusing the further removed from it you are.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:58 am
TybaltGamemaster
Isobel Bellamy
Hm, I have just thought of a rather fun game to play, Battle Royale - the GG Bishie version. All the pretty boys of the guild up against psychotic fangirls, last one with his sanity (and/or innocence) left is the winner rofl
Oh, dear god.
I can't say that wouldn't amusing, probably more amusing the further removed from it you are.

For the casual observer, hilarious, for the poor sod being attacked by fangirls, downright terrifying. But seeing as it's usually a tall guy surrounded by little girls that're probably quaking in their shoes, not actually that threatening. razz

Unless they're armed with electrical tape and know how to hog tie.  

Isobel Bellamy

Her Cyanide--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:51 pm
Where I live, how I dress attracts people who hate it mor ethan the people who think it's cool. Lots of people yell out stuff like freak to me but i'm over it now. Maybe lots of people do think it's cool, but I guess they are just smart not to be annoying like the haters. O_o;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:17 am
Miss.Nanners
Where I live, how I dress attracts people who hate it mor ethan the people who think it's cool. Lots of people yell out stuff like freak to me but i'm over it now. Maybe lots of people do think it's cool, but I guess they are just smart not to be annoying like the haters. O_o;

Just remember, your not the freak, because your not the one shouting abuse at random people in the street.  

Rellik San
Crew

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:47 am
Rellik San
Ok, I'm a huge geek, there aren't words to describe my geekiness, however I'm not so geeky as to go cosplay.

However when at anime conventions, in my usual black attire of the summer, (plain tee, jeans, boots, trilbe, tine long jacket). The last thing I want, is some 13 year old girl, dressed as what ever the new trendy obscure anime is (because only poesurs watch Bleach xp ) running up and tackling me from behind (I beleive these weirdos call it a 'glomp') screaming, 'MY BISHIE! (for those not in the know Bishie = Bishounen = attractive male) whilst I'm talking to a trader about the new studio proteus trade hardback or Dark horses plan to release ghost in the shell and man machine interface on special edition. So one day I asked what it was all about (actually i kind of shouted about what it was about). As it happens, even my normal attire makes me look a cosplayer, which got me thinking about all the genuine goths I saw lined up outside, I can't imagine how it must be for them. Easily as terrible as it is for me.

Discussion point I guess I need one, ok, so how about when your appereance has attracted annoying people.

the cure for "glomps" is "pimpsmacks" razz  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:09 am
UraniumMonk
Rellik San
Ok, I'm a huge geek, there aren't words to describe my geekiness, however I'm not so geeky as to go cosplay.

However when at anime conventions, in my usual black attire of the summer, (plain tee, jeans, boots, trilbe, tine long jacket). The last thing I want, is some 13 year old girl, dressed as what ever the new trendy obscure anime is (because only poesurs watch Bleach xp ) running up and tackling me from behind (I beleive these weirdos call it a 'glomp') screaming, 'MY BISHIE! (for those not in the know Bishie = Bishounen = attractive male) whilst I'm talking to a trader about the new studio proteus trade hardback or Dark horses plan to release ghost in the shell and man machine interface on special edition. So one day I asked what it was all about (actually i kind of shouted about what it was about). As it happens, even my normal attire makes me look a cosplayer, which got me thinking about all the genuine goths I saw lined up outside, I can't imagine how it must be for them. Easily as terrible as it is for me.

Discussion point I guess I need one, ok, so how about when your appereance has attracted annoying people.

the cure for "glomps" is "pimpsmacks" razz

Lol, you avi looks like Duke Nukem.  

Rellik San
Crew

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items