Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
What'd you do with your townies and already created sims? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you do with your townies?
  Kill the uglies..>:)
  Kill every townie I see....>:)
  Make them husbands/wives of my sims
  Make friends with them
  Romance them so I can woohoo more sims
View Results

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:28 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
When you open the lots panel in neighborhood mode, there's an icon to 'Move House to Lots Bin'. If you click on a house with a family in it, the whole family will be moved [losing any relationships with people outside their home, sadly.]

Once they're in the lots bin, you can place them in any neighborhood, the same way you place an empty house or lot.

Thanks!! I cant wait to do this..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:29 pm
Children_for_dinner
I made a sim, and she..umm..had relations with the delivery guy..she got pregnant eek

LOL. How the hell..? did you make her try for baby with him..?  

WindhoesXP

tigger_princess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:44 pm
anything really i married a couple and i usually woo hoo with them..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:56 pm
It depends on the game actually.

On Sims 3, I liked to play pre-made households. But im currently going a legacy with a custom household so I wont be playing pre-mades for a while.

On Sims 2 I don't usually play with the pre-made households at all. I like to start from an empty town, so I delete (not kill) all the townies. I played the Goth family for a little bit but thats it.

On Sims Life Stories I just leave the townies alone. But I want to make a town from scratch again on that game so I think I will delete the townies, except my friend's households. She plays with me, and I don't want to delete her stuff.

And on Sims 1 I used to love playing the Newbie household. Now, not so much. I made them have a cute baby named Futatsu.

On The Sims Medieval, I do EVERYTHING with the townies. I've fought them, dueled with them, got them arrested, flirted with them, made out with them, got pregnant with their baby...some of the women on that game are so pretty I take like 34083408 pictures of them but the boys look weird so I just have fun dueling with them. I used to make lesbians on the sims medieval all the time but I wanted them to have babies really bad, so...yeah.  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Vilified

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:13 pm
I give the townies makeovers, I get a thrill out of making a hideous, poorly groomed sim into a beauty. You may think some townies are so ugly that making them over would be a lost cause but you'd be surprised how far some makeup and new hair style/color can go. I also try to match their style with their personalities. It is a lot of fun.

I also have my sims marry townies. I usually try to go for the decent looking ones, but I like the surprise of finding out their traits. When I make a sim, they always tend to be perfect but it's kind of fun to get a bit of a challenge. I love it when the game throws me something interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:27 am
      I generally give them a makeover and use boolProp cheat to make them thin, and sometimes I make them use the facial modifier machine.
      Generally I only do the machine thing if they're super ugly and/or I'm gonna make one of my sims woohoo with them.

I only use townies as lovers for my Romance sims and friends for everyone else. I don't like marrying/breeding my sims with them because I have a few similar facial structures that I like to stick to so I can avoid making uglies. I literally only have one sim married to a townie (and has had a kid with said townie) and that's 'cause her facial structure was super close to my standard.

External Penetration

Greedy Codger

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:11 pm
I pretty much ignore them until I need more friends to get a promotion. Then I give them makeovers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:15 pm
i like making them over.
but usually i have my first sim generation marry the townie sims unless i make a family for them (this is in sims 3...in sims 2 i never messed with the townies).

my current legacy in sims 3 i started with constance shelley, who is a premade character. i actually have really enjoyed it.  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas