Reply Naruto Guild
no longer ANTI SAKURA CLUB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:54 pm
I support you. I don't think Sakura is useless. I hate her because she keeps going for someone who doesn't love her and doesn't care crap for someone who actually does.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:24 pm
Oh, and saying that you don't hate Naruto either? Naruto is also continuing to go after someone he loves, in a platonic sense. But even so, Naruto and Sakura are projected to end up together.
Hate clubs are useless, I've seen Sasuke hate clubs, Shikamaru hate clubs, Neji hate clubs, that don't care crap for other people's opinions, which deserves as much hate as you people for Sakura.

Mirrored Reflection

F-22 Raptor II

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:36 pm
This is meaningless  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:21 pm
Friendstar
I support you. I don't think Sakura is useless. I hate her because she keeps going for someone who doesn't love her and doesn't care crap for someone who actually does.

thacks  

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hearthandgrenade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:24 am
I don't like her at all
I wish she'd get away from sasuke so I could have him!
she's just boring  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:38 pm
i dont like Sakura, but it doesnt mean Imma go and bash her... yeesh! that would make me like... a bored person neglecting her responsibilities and can do so much more fun stuff than get sins!! =O  

Reso Miso Soup

Mirrored Reflection

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:29 pm
Hmmm... Sakura's so-so in my opinion, I don't hate her or love her, but I think hate clubs are useless. I hate Orochimaru, but you don't see me making a hate club for him, do you? hearthandgrenade, you probably must be more boring if you're complaining about her (you only pretend you're better than the person if you're jealous of them). In addition, Sasuke is just a series of drawings. Sorry if I burst your bubble.
Now, please state a logical reason to why you hate her. And useless? She can crack the ground beneath your feet right now, and her punches would probably be fatal to the average person (ie. you). And would you say her healing powers are useless if you were dying from a gunshot wound or poison or something like that? If you really did hate her in that situation, you'd let yourself die, ne?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:56 am
well it is not longer a hate club it is just a guild now  

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash