Who cares?
  Gold!!!!!!!!
View Results

Raito_Kun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:15 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Isel
Chaos A.D.
the only celebrety to die recently to be concerned about was dimebag.

So, a mediocre guitarist deserves sympathy and Anna Nicole doesn't get any whatsoever?

Dude, she's a person.

hm, I reserve more sympathy for her child that will grow up without a mother, Dimebag was killed by a *genuinely* mentally unstable 'fan' (his mother awarded him with a gun for coming off his meds.) so that makes him a tragic figure for the rock community.

I suppose how she died will determine how much sympathy she will gain from the wider community, if she died of an overdose people will blame her, mostly for leaving her daughter motherless, no matter what the reasons for the overdose were. If it was due to illness, she'll be vilified as a tragic figure and probably cannonised in pop culture.
I agree. She is a person so therefore she needs some kind of sympathy plus she had an infant and the child will grow up never knowing her real mother. But she could buy one off the internet for 1-2 mill. But thats my 2 cents.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:26 pm
I have 2 theorys. { The first one is a little outragous. please under stand im a little crazy at times.}#1. She was sitting in her hotel room when a "INVISABLE" zombie bites her and leaves a "INVISABLE" bite mark. She then shows flu like symtomes because of the zombie bite. Then when the infection got to her fake boobs, she became poisened by the implants. burning_eyes .#2.She was sick with the flu, her nurse mixed up her flu shots with her durgs and injected her with a leathal dose of meth.  

Raito_Kun

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:26 pm
Wow. That's an interesting one.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:01 pm
Who cares!

She is just a blonde with fake boobs and she sleeps around with everyone.

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:53 pm
Isel
People know why.

"Traces of methadone"

Apparently, people are too good for REAL heroin nowadays.

Haha! Nice one!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:50 pm
Call me a heartless b***h
But Iam happy shes dead....God she was revolting.
She was all make up.  

X Biomechanical_Angel X

silverhope2001

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:41 pm
I just wish they would hurry and bury her somewhere. She deserves a final resting place, instead of a bunch of rabid dogs fighting over her dead body, literally.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:43 pm
silverhope2001
I just wish they would hurry and bury her somewhere. She deserves a final resting place, instead of a bunch of rabid dogs fighting over her dead body, literally.

this is very true......i say..let her be burried next to her son...she can always be exhumed later if need be  

ketchakik

silverhope2001

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:48 pm
ketchakik
silverhope2001

this is very true......i say..let her be burried next to her son...she can always be exhumed later if need be

Either that or cremate her; then they all can have a piece, and shut up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:02 pm
X Biomechanical_Angel X
Call me a heartless b***h
But Iam happy shes dead....God she was revolting.
She was all make up.

And no human life? neutral  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items