Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
Super Smash Brothers Melee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Racer Q

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:00 pm
Just seeing if anyone else likes smash. My favorite character is fox.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:33 pm
Don't like fox much myself. I generally prefer Samus, or pikachu for his lightning strike.  

CapnAlex

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:17 pm
i love it...but i gotta use pikachu..nothing like laying the beat down with a cute electric rat razz  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:25 am
I love Smash Brothers. I usually play Zelda. And Peach for shits and giggles. She makes girly sounds, hehe.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Racer Q

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:46 am
heheh. well then my fellow smashers. in the immortal words of the greatest character ever. "COME ON" I'd take you all on at the same time who wants a face full o' blaster first?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:03 am
That was a great game... I punch myself every time I remember that I sold it gonk
Zelda was my favorite one to use.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Xx_MissVulgar_xX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:31 pm
yea me to but i usually used sheik or link  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:13 am
Xx_MissVulgar_xX
yea me to but i usually used sheik or link

Sheik is sweet. A blue ninja in the night!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Racer Q

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:57 am
when i first started the game i beat it with sheik. I may have accidentally transformed into zelda once or twice. Ever since it has been fox all the way. forgive me if i tend to talk about fox a lot, but i really feel that he is the bes character for me. But enough about characters. Where are your favorite stages? Items? Moves? Come on let's get smashin ^^.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:29 am
Dead Ed
That was a great game... I punch myself every time I remember that I sold it gonk

Why'd ya sell it? Were you that desperate for money? I would only condone the selling of my favorite game to buy food or pay rent. <.<
Did ya buy cookies? I would like a cookie right about now...  

Racer Q

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:43 pm
GlenRayNolPrestonVincenti
Dead Ed

Why'd ya sell it? Were you that desperate for money? I would only condone the selling of my favorite game to buy food or pay rent. <.<

No... it was actually because I got bored with it... but now I have an SSB-related ache gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:19 am
Dead Ed
Dead Ed

No... it was actually because I got bored with it... but now I have an SSB-related ache gonk

I bet you do. xd I don't intend to buy the wii until Brawl comes out.  

Racer Q

ketchakik

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:56 pm
Dead Ed
Dead Ed

there are certian games you never sell....
SSB is one of them.....starfox, any zelda, pokemon, tetris, FF7 and 8 are some of the others (and of course anything for the dreamcast)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:47 am
ketchakik
Dead Ed
Dead Ed

there are certian games you never sell....
SSB is one of them.....starfox, any zelda, pokemon, tetris, FF7 and 8 are some of the others (and of course anything for the dreamcast)

I had sonic adventure one on my dreamcast and the disc got scratched so there was no sound... my dad threw it away one day. I never forgave him...  

Racer Q

Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff