Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Help me ! What did --

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hirashio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:12 pm
What did this guy say? He's some random guy who pm'ed me just a moment ago.
Quote:
H3££0, ¥0µ 4r3 |{1££3r h07! 1 w4n7 70 $3x ¥0µ £0n9 71m3. 91v3 m3 ¥0µr H07 b0Ð¥ n0w.

Quote:

¥0µr ƒµ(|{1n9 $7µp1Ð. 1ƒ ¥0µ Ð0n'7 937 £337 ¥0µ $h0µ£Ð bµrn 1n h3££. 1 h0p3 7h3 Ð3v1£ r4p3$ ¥0µr 4$$h0£3!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:16 pm
The first one says:

"Hello, you are *Something* Hot. I want to sex you long time. Give me your body now."

The second says:

"Youe spelling is stupid. If you don't get leet, you should burn in hell. I hope the devil rapes your shoes"

Weirdo, this guy is.  

Arkly

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:49 am
Actually, it traslates to this:

Quote:
Hello, you are killer hot! I want to sex you long time. Give me your hot body now.

Quote:
You're ******** stupid. If you don't get leet you should burn in Hell. I hope the Devil rapes your a*****e!

Basically, he thinks that you're attractive. But when you say you don't understand him (which is what I'm assuming that you said...), he begins to insult you. rolleyes Idiot...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:16 am
Stupid noobs.  

Lord Himuro of darkness

wyrfxrssn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:36 am
rae-chan-sensei
Actually, it traslates to this:

Quote:
Hello, you are killer hot! I want to sex you long time. Give me your hot body now.

Quote:
You're ******** stupid. If you don't get leet you should burn in Hell. I hope the Devil rapes your a*****e!

Basically, he thinks that you're attractive. But when you say you don't understand him (which is what I'm assuming that you said...), he begins to insult you. rolleyes Idiot...

shes right. and i get 73|-| |_337 of his statement. and its a pretty complicated |_337 using alt-codes, when instead of poundsign he could use |_ for L. yeah. Im weird, so shoot me. but who speaks in all |_337? honestly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:05 am
burning_eyes What the...?

I got a couple words. Um... should I be ashamed that I understood half of that?  

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

K-Archer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:05 pm
No.

But... oO Ew on that first part...  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items