Reply Naruto Guild
Narutards... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:47 am
I have this type of key that hangs from my belt. I got a few keychains for it- One of Shikamaru, one of Pakkun, one of Rock Lee and one of Tsunade. Narutards and non-Narutards alike are always staring at the little figurines hanging from my pants, and more often than not they always seem to feel then need to play with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:00 am
In my opinion, I'd say that sure, you can wear anime-related things in public. Shirts, bags, keychains, ect. But Naruto Headbands? A COSTUME?! Seriously. Sure, Naruto headbands. You'd just be a magnet to Narutards. Seriously. Learned from experience.

Those Narutards who are older and only watch the english version or only saw up to what.... 63 and think it's awesome? Come on. And then they start to brag about Naruto when they don't even know HALF of it.e

I'll tell you of 2 experiences.

1) Apparently, I was reading one of the Naruto Manga Volumes in Borders, wearing a Naruto shirt, and the Konoha wristband. Yes. I was covered with Naruto. Then I see a group of older people look at me and say, "Hey, you have all the Naruto gear!" I stayed silent and nodded. "I think that blah blah blah is the best. I also like the way they say believe it!" I stayed silent. 'Naruto noob.'

(Oh yeah? Well, you're momma's so far even NARUTO doesn't BELIEVE IT! NOw BE QUIET!)

Would be my obvious reaction. All who brag when they only saw 50 episodes are labeled a "Narutard".

2) I was walking around the mall when I saw a guy in a Naruto costume....Apparently, I heard he does that everyday. -_-;

I'm okay with small stuff. Like shirts, bags, necklaces, pins, ect. But big things that make people notice easily? Nah. Those kind of stuff should only be seen in an anime con. Headbands? Eh. Okay.

Mirei-Kai

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces