Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Pets v.s. Unleashed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one do you like more?
  Pets
  Unleashed
  Never had Unleashed
  Haven't got Pets
  Don't like either
  Dont like either one!
View Results

Sundance Rendevous

Dapper Member

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:27 am
Which one do you like more pets or unleashed even though unleashed cam out like a million years ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:26 am
Pets, definitely.
Mainly because it's so much more versatile. I'm now able to choose every physical aspect of my pet and make it look just like I want it to.
Although you can train them like you could on Unleashed, I just think the Pets expansion is, for the most part, a better experience.

Captain Jenocidal

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:00 pm
I don't really have a preference between the two. I suppose Pets is better because of the customisation of the pets.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:36 am
I prefer pets there is a lot more interactions with them and you can make them look like you want them to  

tigger_princess

[tofu][rocket]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:55 am
Hmm.
Yea, me too.
I'd have to say Pets.
It's just because you can do more things with them.
[teach 'em tricks, feed 'em treats, get 'em jobs and all that other funn junk that we've come to know and love.]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:22 pm
[User Image]

other than the fact you could enter your pet into a pet show, definitely pets.

`R a i n b o w

tangerinemoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:55 am
Definitely pets.

I found the pets in Unleashed to be hard to care for.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:23 am
It's kinda hard to decide. I like Unleashed because there were more things to do, you know? But in Pets you can customize your own pets, make them big or small. But you can also make them play fetch, that's pretty much the only two things I like with Pets. But Unleashed is better because there are just more things for your pet to do. 3nodding  

OHEMGEEHallo

Anneliese Doll

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:24 pm
Well thats like saying which is better sims 1 or 2. obvisouly 2 but 1 still has its perks, like pets is very time consuming in the creation process and i find it has alot of bugs, like my pets wont control themselves so i have to use the cheat "boolprop controlpets true" and i never had that problem with unleashed also unleashed had great pet skins but i would have like the colour option like in pets. Its realy about improvement and id say theyve done a great job. But unleashed is still fun to play even with out the major process of creation.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:18 pm
Pets. Though unleashed had that awesome french quarter stuff with it. I miss some of the themes they had in sims one.  

The Extraordinary Lauren

Late Shift

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:14 pm
AngeliqueT
Definitely pets.

I found the pets in Unleashed to be hard to care for.

3nodding In Unleashed it was like caring for a toddler that never grew up. It was a waist of money for me as I never used it... Now that effected me with Pets as it took me awhile to get it, and I was not looking forward to it. It is now in the top 3 exp. for Sims 2 in my book... (although I don't get seasons till tomorrow sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:14 pm
pets has the better graphics
so i would have to say pets  

Jhlalala

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:50 am
Pets for sure, but there are the little things I miss, like the Cajun music that played when you went to Old Town, pet shows, etc. My pets always got booby prizes lol. The pets in Unleashed were much harder to train that those in Pets.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:35 pm
i like unleashed, cuteer pets  

deceitful_hearts

Baconpeople

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:22 pm
I like pets because I get to scold them when they're jumping all up on my furniture.

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games