Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Guild members in Prague?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athiel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:12 am
Soo, Our perky little Swedish educational institution decided that we're all off to the Czech republic by the end of next month.
Being such a crafty little bugger, I thought I'd turn the whole thing into something useful. So I did some research on shops that I might want to visit while in the neighbourhood.
I came upon this shop called "Nosferatu" or something. (www.666.cz) It looks interesting enough, but when I tried to learn how to get there, I found it quite impossible.

Hence my thread. Do we have any people here with experiences of Prague that might be able to help me out/knows any other places that I might want to visit?

It would be a shame to waste a free trip down to Europe not knowing what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:35 am
I can't read that page, but did you try google maps already?  

UraniumMonk

CapnAlex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:42 am
I love Prague! I've been twice with school, but never heard of this shop so I can't really help you there.

I suggest, though, you go to the Old Town Square. There are loads of stalls selling various things (inculding weaponry I dearly wished I could have bought) where I bought a rather nice puppet of death. I gave him a spoon to hold.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:31 am
I'm having fun trying to guess the meaning of the words on that site. whee I click this word I get... ooooh! Jackets! rofl  

TheWitchGotRobin

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:33 am
*twitch* babelfish!! NEED BABELFISH!! *brain melts from the language barrier*

Though, clicky here, it has a map... http://www.666.cz/images/news/mapa2.jpg
Maybe check googlemaps...

Lol, they have a link to a tatooer and piercer, maybe lead your class to get some ink done while you're there? That'll make it memorable xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:11 am
Yeah, By the cunning use of Google and a bit of patience I discovered that it is quite close to the hotel in which we'll be staying.^^

But yeah, they seem to hold quite the collection of interesting articles. No doubt I shall be spending some time there.^^  

Athiel

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff