Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
One giant story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
View Results

Dragn Breth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:45 pm
All of a sudden this man hears a word..."CLEAR!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:59 pm
What? eek  

hippiepoet1964

Dragn Breth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:05 pm
hippiepoet1964
What? eek
When people are fainted or whatever, they sometimes have they're liver shocked with those metal shocker thingies and the doctor says, "Clear!"

Meaning that someone was dreaming up this whole story in a comba or something and he wakes up because of those shock thingies.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:22 pm
Dragn Breth
hippiepoet1964
What? eek
When people are fainted or whatever, they sometimes have they're liver shocked with those metal shocker thingies and the doctor says, "Clear!"

Meaning that someone was dreaming up this whole story in a comba or something and he wakes up because of those shock thingies.

Well, I am a nurse and actually the "shock" is to the heart, to help it to start beating again, not the liver. I just wasn't sure where you were taking the story again.  

hippiepoet1964

Dragn Breth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:12 pm
hippiepoet1964
Dragn Breth
hippiepoet1964
What? eek

Well, I am a nurse and actually the "shock" is to the heart, to help it to start beating again, not the liver. I just wasn't sure where you were taking the story again.
oh, I though it was the liver sweatdrop . But thanks for telling me.

...anyways...yeah, someone can add to the story now..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:45 pm
The elf was shocked back to life by a defibrillator. When he completely came to, He inquired, "What just happened?" "Dude," his best friend said, "You just tripped out on some crazy psychadelic mushroom waffles!"  

Kassassin

Dragn Breth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:28 am
..."Oh yeah, I remember those". The two elf friends laugh as they leave the hospital...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:08 am
... and they bumped into a strange man wearing a pinstripe suit who turned, grinned at them and said "Hi, I'm the doctor!". "Doctor Who?" said the elves....  

emobitch611

hippiepoet1964

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:26 pm
"Yes, my elf friends, I am Dr. Who. You might of seen me traveling through time." *smiles and winks* I am the one who....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:56 pm
hippiepoet1964
"Yes, my elf friends, I am Dr. Who. You might of seen me traveling through time." *smiles and winks* I am the one who....

helped out your tree friend last night after you passed out. Terrible mess, really. Tree sap and processed syrup from your mushroom waffles everywhere...!  

Amaya84

Dragn Breth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:23 pm
..."Thank you Dr. Who!", exclaimed the elf. The two elves invited Dr.Who to a party with nachos, and the doctor said...

no more monkeys jumpin' on the bed! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:45 pm
"You know, crazy mushroom waffles aren't really good for you. I know it's a hard habit to curb, but with my help, I think you can overcome this horrible addiction." The elf looked at Dr. Who with admiration in his eyes as he said, "You are truly my hero. Thank you, Dr." ...  

Kassassin

Dragn Breth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:59 pm
..."No problem, said the doctor, now let's go get some nachos!"...  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff