Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh jeez. My boyfriend's funny. xD
  Haha.
View Results

[.Lea.]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:44 pm
"...that screams when they hear about Justin Timberlake, or Ashton Kutcher, or some band and stuff,"

"...was I not screaming about Fall Out Boy last Friday?"

Haha. Are you guys like me? Not totally into like...fan-girlyness, but still pretty excited about this kind of stuff? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:00 am
I'm not a "Teenie" but I am a total screaming fangirl "ohmygodtheyaresofreakinghot" or "ohmygod Ilovethem they rockmysocks!"  

Mrs Joe Trohman

Mangachick86

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:11 pm
I have to admit but I'am one of those "Teenie" girls who act like "OMG OMG OMG OMG I can't believe there comeing to my town I'm so like OMG!" or "OMG there like on T.V!"
Yeah but some times I don't act like that all the time just when I'm turned girly. sweatdrop
Hopefully soon I'll get over that stage. mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:52 pm
I'm an unashamed fangirl. Not a teenie, though; I like bands for more than their looks. But when I find a good picture of Mikey, or I see a new video, I tend to fangirlasm obsessively.  

Jocelyn Black

Quietly Losing Control

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 pm
Ah, I am a MAJOR fangirl, and my boyfriend knows it. He's convinced that I am going to leave him for Patrick Stump ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:17 pm
Jocelyn Black
I'm an unashamed fangirl. Not a teenie, though; I like bands for more than their looks. But when I find a good picture of Mikey, or I see a new video, I tend to fangirlasm obsessively.

replace Mikey with Brendon/Pete/Andy/Gabe/Frank for me  

xBleedingVenom

x Hopelessly Hopeful x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:12 pm
Jocelyn Black

Ditto.

I usually like the band first for their music, and then when I see the band, if one/some/all of them just HAPPEN to be incredibly hot/Patrick-Stump-cute, well then that's just and added bonus! I have to admit, I do scream until my friends think I am a raving lunatic about them, and I freak out when they are on TV or I get to go see them, but not in the teeniee-ish "OMG that single is my favorite song and the lead singer is so HOTT" way. I feel bad for anyone who decides to ask me out because he will never hear the end of repeated FOB/P!atD/etc band member obsessive speeches. Oh well. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:13 pm
the first thing i notice about a band is thier music but then when i get way more into them then i can go kinda psychotic in a fangirly way but not teenie  

TheNeonZombie

Sparkly Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50

glowlita

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:51 pm
Teenie? No. Fangirl? YES. I out fangirl all of my friends. XD
Like, if I watch a Panic At The Disco interview and Spencer speaks I spazz. That's just me. xd  
Other Related Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games