Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Pagan Goths Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DR490N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:37 pm
it's an RP term meaning earth witch...it's also made its way into fluffy paganism.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:33 pm
*sigh*  

Resurrekt

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:01 am
hm, looks like a lot of god people here, darn it, can't find a spiritualist in the buch. Gods damnit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:15 am
I was Wiccan for roughly 4-5 years. Then I realized it wasn't working for me anymore.

I say I'm Discordian as a joke, but I'm generally a Chaote/Energy worker. I don't have any specific deities I worship, and I'm willing to use any pantheon to my advantage. I focus more on the power of the self and the earth and not so much on the power of external deities. I believe in fae and elves and dragons and demons and angels and all that, as well as ghosts and ufos and otherworldly beings. xD

So, I practice lots of things, but worship nothing? I give the gods and goddesses and deities their respect, I expect it in return, but I'm not gonna kowtow to their whims.

2aetH

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:51 am
deathcomes_onsilentwings
Oh my god! It seems all of you have found your set path: Norse, Germanic, Greek, Egyptian- and you know what to call your gods/goddesses! I have no clue what path I'm on. I know what I believe, I know I'm a Pagan, but I don't know what to call myself! ...And I don't have names for my goddesses either... I just call them Goddess of ___ (insert what they rule or represent)
You think one of ya'll could help me?
Well, I think the way it usually works is that the person does their thing, studies gods, gets attracted to them through myths.
Then, that god or another grabs you by the balls, swings you around, and tells you that you're their b***h.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:22 pm
I come from several generations of Celtic witches though we branch out into different groups, currently I'm the only Celtic/Green witch in the family. My best friend has come back into Germanic shamanism recently and I'm currently being a mentor to my husband since he has displayed intrest.

My little brother and his wife are both Alexandrian.  

Nephilium

DR490N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:50 pm
Personally, i do a bit of magick here and there, but being a Vamp i have a tendency to stick to energywork and what i've called 'energyforming', which is basically creating slightly more complicated energetic constructs and utilizing them as a means of concentration, occasionally making them into temporary servitors....and it goes deeper than that. the gods dont have a problem with it, and in fact CuCHulainn is indebted to me for my giving my life for him...surprised i'm not in the legend.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:12 pm
well whats when you primary focus on the elements energies? I seem to use them the most im my work  

Hunter of the Dammed

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:16 pm
DR490N
it's an RP term meaning earth witch...it's also made its way into fluffy paganism.

I'm not too sure you really know what fluffy means. Green Witches are far from fluffy.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff