Reply Beyblade Association
The beyblade characters most embarrassing moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:26 am
Kai's mother sending them a video of Kai throwing a tantrum when his favourite kitty plush is taken off him for a wash xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:48 am
Roppie
The team finds out that Rei's hair is actually fake ._. That, or they find out that he shaves his legs. *wanders off to ponder on such an issue*

-Gasp- Rei has hair extentions? Maybe he got them because he thought Kai liked long hair?

[+Fleas.On.Toast+]

xxshadowladyxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:10 pm
I would have to say kai started to do ballet in the house and they vidoe tapes it and send in to funny videos and later that week the whole world see it. but the thing is kai is in pink tights.lol rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:26 pm
If half of Yuriy's hair fell over during the series I would laugh my @$$ off. IMAGINE HALF OF HIS HAIR STILL UP AND THE OTHER DOWN! rofl I find it funny.  

Demonicangel212

Beyblade_girl_173

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:30 pm
hhhhmmmm.... if i were Kai i'd be embarrassed about almost sinking in front of my friends whee (1st season) and also when he collapsed in the stadium after fighting Brooklyn. in front of all those poeple gonk

and not in the anime! how about Kai, Tala or someone has just said something so serious and cool and they're walking out of the room, but when they open the door they're so deep in thought or something that they hit the door or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:39 pm
Bryan in a tutu and learning ballet secretly... you people need to pick on the abbey boys more XD  

Bubbly Plain Jane

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas