Reply Techniques
Iceclimbers Freeze Glitch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:32 pm
Before I start, yes I know this is illegal in tournaments. Still fun to do when your just playing with your friends.

I'm sure many of you know how to do this, but I'll post how for those who dont (since I didn't see a post on it).
This is a move that allows you, as Ice Climbers, to freeze your opponent in place until you grab them. Follow these steps, it's the best way I've found to do it.
1. Stand in front of your opponent.
2. Dodge down and hold Z. If done correctly, Nana should grab your opponent.
3. While Nana is still holding your opponent (this requires some nimble fingers) use a left/right B into them. If done correctly, once Nana throws your opponent, he/she will freeze in place.
4. You can now inflict as much damage as desired.
5. Grab your opponent to unfreeze them.

It take's some practice, and it's tough to do mid-combat, but it's well worth the time xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:54 pm
I really need to use this... rofl  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

DOC oSPADEo

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:00 pm
I'll try this with my brother. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:59 am
Yeah, just remember that if the opponent is frozen upwards, where you cant grab them, it's a game over. No other way of unfreezing them. It takes patience to get it done, though.

Oh, one important thing... do NOT use any ice attacks (B, down B). By using an ice attack, you've just frozen them in ice... forever xd  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

porkeater123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:17 am
LMAO!
i am soo doing this on my friend  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:18 pm
I totally need to bust out the ol' Cube and try that!!!!!!!!! So far I only knew just some dorky move glitch (I call it Blizzard Hammer as I feel the need to anime-shout out attacks) by coming in with the spin hammer then backing off with the hammer spin again, but pulling slightly down so you'll hammer spin while the clonie shoots the ice (but is drug with your slowly and it looks kinda neat). If I can master this super freeze move, then you totally win a bunch of internets =3. I love these kind of moves.  

Marcious Pharoe

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items