Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Greatest downloads... EVER!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star.Killing.Death.God

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:29 am
So guys, what was the best thing you ever downloaded for your sims and what was the funniest thing that happened to you as a result of a download.
Include websites if you can remember them razz  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:50 am
Uh... I like my inTeenimator. All my teenagers get married very young now, but usually to adults. Those families produce many children. [See the link in Fun with the Sims]

I also like my inSimenator. Nothing really happens with that other than I use it like boolProp. It's actually safer, though. [inSIMenator.net]

And the Triplets and Quads hack. >D I feel bad for the poor simmies who have quads. [not sure of the site.. its something like moreawesomethanyou.com]  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:11 am
I love the inTeeminator, there's just so much you can do with it and so many ways you can mess up teen Sims' lives. I even have a Teen Pregnancy Center for pregnant teens and a sorority on one college campus specifically for pregnant sims going to college. Of course most of the time they end up in a house of their own with or without the father trying to support a baby on a C average.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:27 am
I don't use inTEEN, but I love inSIMenator. I also like Numenor's Learned Behaviors object for Pets - I hate training animals.

Other than hacks/mods, I love everything from Holy Simoly and AroundtheSims2. They make my houses much more attractive. And, of course, I love my XMSims and PeggySims hair. For hair recolours and makeup, Rensim and Liegonschonheit make my day.  

komietta

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff