Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bionicghost
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:42 am
((thanks for the idea, KZNO2))

The chute system: how comes the matoran doesn't drown in the protodermis?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:01 am
Well ... the protodermis is an unfilled case, like a tube.

Some others:
How did Makuta get all that capsules for the Matoran?
How was the Morbuzahk created?
How did the Great Disks get where they were?  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

bionicghost
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:46 pm
KZN02

How did the Great Disks get where they were?

they were HIDDEN there  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:00 pm
Ok, but WHO/WHAT hidden them there?  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

hydok

Original Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:14 am
The proto in the chutes is a very intresting topic. In some of the books it's like there is air in the chutes, not proto, but in some other books and the movie (this is really sad. I'm using a Bionicle movie for ispration), there is liquid proto in the chutes....

Makuta created the Morbuzahk.

I'm betting that some random Toa of who-knows-how-long-ago hid the Great Kanoka. Possibly even Dume's team. But that's just my thoughts....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:37 pm
Hydok
The proto in the chutes is a very intresting topic. In some of the books it's like there is air in the chutes, not proto, but in some other books and the movie (this is really sad. I'm using a Bionicle movie for ispration), there is liquid proto in the chutes....

I'm betting that some random Toa of who-knows-how-long-ago hid the Great Kanoka. Possibly even Dume's team. But that's just my thoughts....

and who told the 6 matoran where they were?  

bionicghost
Vice Captain

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:42 pm
bionicghost
Hydok

Ok, Makuta did create the Morbuzahk, but how did he?
How the Matoran knew where the disks were is a good question, but I have no idea who did.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:43 pm
Update: The Great Disks were made in Artahka  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

bionicghost
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:25 pm
KZN02
bionicghost
Hydok

How the Matoran knew where the disks were is a good question, but I have no idea who did.

ok, if a leak of energized proto created all plantlife in mata nui, makuta could experiment with it and his powers of plant control  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:43 pm
bionicghost
KZN02
bionicghost
Hydok

ok, if a leak of energized proto created all plantlife in mata nui, makuta could experiment with it and his powers of plant control

Wow, that does make sense, but what about the intelligence?  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

bionicghost
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:45 pm
KZN02
bionicghost
KZN02
bionicghost
Hydok

the Makutas are beings of pure energy, if in the bionicle universe energy can be intelligent, almost anything can be  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:27 pm
bionicghost
KZN02
bionicghost
KZN02
bionicghost
Hydok

the Makutas are beings of pure energy, if in the bionicle universe energy can be intelligent, almost anything can be

Ok, so Makuta got some plant, used something to animate it, and use his plant controling abilities on it. Yes, that could work.

I'm been thinking of another question, did Makuta put the Rahkshi on Metru Nui? Why are they left to be wild?  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

Starscream-Sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:32 pm
I've got one.

Did Ahkmou get what he deserved?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:45 pm
Rarongo
I've got one.

Did Ahkmou get what he deserved?

Well, in 2005 his capsule was found by Makuta and he used him as an ally. I don't think he got what he deserved.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
2004 discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers