Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
This is just retarded

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D:
  </3
View Results

King Val

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:34 pm
The horror! I tried so HARD to read it...I didn't get past "tickits" though...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:03 pm
What a dumb a**! Like anyone is gonna belive "I will send you the tickets after you send me the money." Yeah right what a n00b.  

GummiBear13

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:07 pm
Any dumber than that would have to be someone who believes that...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.::Ebony says::.

If there's anything worse than a n00b - which is a rare event, I tell you - it's one that lies and cheats and overall sucks at life.

:|

.::[/Ebony]::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

Sheep Kitchen

Wheezing Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:02 pm
From what I can understand, that kid is a complete dumbass trying to scam people for money.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:56 pm
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up nicely.  

Angel80272

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:05 am
That's just retarded.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:19 am
Oh geez... This guy makes gives skilled con-artists a bad name.  

Zee Zee Top

4,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

choirperson

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:10 am
I translated it. What a moron this guy is.
Original
u can bye tickits with numbers tickits are 10$ ea i well probly eavin loose monney doing this trade me DexterDJ just 2 make it intresting im puting on my worst cloaths 2 make it look like a scamm hope u trust methe only way 2 bye tickits is 2 trade me note i well give u the tickits after ugive me the monney. so people well have 2 trust me peace

translation
You can buy tickets with numbers. Tickets are ten gold each. I am probably losing money doing this trade. PM me, DexterDJ. Just to make it interesting, I'm putting on my worst clothing, to make this seem like a scam. I hope you trust me, as the only way to buy tickets is to trade me. Note: I will give you the tickets after you give me the money. So, people will have to trust me. Goodbye.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:13 am
choirperson
Original
u can bye tickits with numbers tickits are 10$ ea i well probly eavin loose monney doing this trade me DexterDJ just 2 make it intresting im puting on my worst cloaths 2 make it look like a scamm hope u trust methe only way 2 bye tickits is 2 trade me note i well give u the tickits after ugive me the monney. so people well have 2 trust me peace

translation
You can buy tickets with numbers. Tickets are ten gold each. I am probably losing money doing this trade. PM me, DexterDJ. Just to make it interesting, I'm putting on my worst clothing, to make this seem like a scam. I hope you trust me, as the only way to buy tickets is to trade me. Note: I will give you the tickets after you give me the money. So, people will have to trust me. Goodbye.

10 gold is too much for tickets. I sell mine for half that amount.  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces