Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I loved Twilight at first sight
  True
  False
View Results

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:00 pm
I got Twilight for my birthday. I was totally like XxfushigipinayxX, I thought it was going to be a cliche love story. So I don't think I started reading it until winter break or something out of boredom. Then I was hooked. I knew New Moon was the sequel because I went out specifically to buy it after finishing Twilight.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:12 pm
when i first saw Twilight i didnt really want to read it becasue it had an apple on the cover and i knew it had to be about some kind of 'forbidden love'. but then... then i opened the cover and my mind was instantly enthralled with everything about the book. the moment i i finished i begged my friend to bring my New Moon and i must say i reall liked the cover. the flower is pretty  

kiyamasho

ohemgee x meow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:09 pm
To be honest, Twilight and I were not "Love at first sight." My friend actually kept bugging me to read it, bringing it up randomly. She said that she loved it, so I knew it had to be a good book, because she doesn't love a lot of books. But I remember seeing it in stores and seeing icons of it here on gaia and thinking, "I wonder what that book is about...Why does it have an apple?? oh well" and then continuing with my life. But now obviously, since I am in this guild and posting on the forums, I love Twilight and New Moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:29 am
I refused to think Twilight happened in the twentieth century (only reading the back tho') so I thought Bella was some sort of female-warrior/slayer sweatdrop (sorry, that's really stupid...but the idea came from Vampire Hunter D and the fact vampires are like medieval >.>) but it turned out to be better than I expected.

And I don't know why the apple appeared to be significant for everyone. To me, it was just Bella holding a blood stained apple (y'know those pics when everything is black and white and the only thing that's coloured is that something). My sister asked why there was an apple on the cover and all I said was "Just because, now shut up, I'm trying to read!" xd  

moffity

Bekka03

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:00 pm
my friend read it before me and told me that it was amazing... it was during school and i read it in a day. I couldn't put it down. I loved that the cover was simple yet intriguing. I really like her style of writing, pretty straightforward but things aren't so blatant... i don't like really wordy books *cough* the scarlet letter...  
Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff