Reply ~ Main Forum ~
"EMO EMO EMO!!1" "uhh..no"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Database

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:22 pm
Okay people, hello again. i havent been here in a while but im back!

(dont mind the avi its just a think right now...)

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else got this. And I need help.
Okay AT my school EVERYONE looks emo. so basically, ist really dificult to point out that your goth not emo. I figured that people actually GOT by now was that I was goth not emo. well today, I found out everyone still thinks im emo. I was sitting in class reading the book: "bridge to terabtithia" (we needed to for school. pretty baby book for my age huh?) and the teacher was taking roll. he looks at this girl who wore this fallout boy jacket for a while (who wasnt wearing it) and who actually IS emo and said: "wheres that girl with the Fallout boy jacket? XDDD You know...short brown hair....emo...." then everyone turned around and looked at me.

I was PISSED OFF! some girl was even pointing at me. for one...I barely even like Fall out boy. im more of a fan of metal and some music like that. two...my hair is Black brown but it looks back...and three I am a lot more hardcore with black and the accessories than she is. and I need help. I wear black and red eye make-up. black eyeliner. Many bracletes. an AFI jacket. Black pants. anything that has to do with skull. and bad/skull/disturbing shirts. so...why am I being called emo?

please help...I feel like I need to be more hardcore like I feel instead of looking emo. I have tried to buy more goth stuff but dont have the money right now. I feel way more goth and feel like I should satisfy my gothy needs but dont know what to get/buy etc. please help and gimme tips!

oh, and this is what I look like:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a131/gaaraandkakashifanclub/Picture083.jpg http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a131/gaaraandkakashifanclub/meonthecouch.jpg

Images changes to links due to page streatching  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:02 pm
Who cares?  

Plan-Galere

nightwing773

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:02 pm
well, one tip is wear a little bit of make up, not much mind, ur still young. try a little dark brown or black eyeliner and real light eyeshadow, and some natural lip liner spread around with some gloss.

it'll look a little more feme le fey, and the darker the more goth, just please, not too dark.

try some black jeans, otherwise, you really don't even need to look goth. It's your personality. if you can act goth, and you are goth in your mind, don't worry about what people think. seriously.

I've been there. I don't only wear black, I wear many different colors, all minus pink.

it's how you carry yourself. goths and emos are different in how they talk and how they act. make it known to the people around you. after a while, they will know. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Here's my advice.
Dress however the hell you want.
If people call you emo, so what?
But if you want to "goth-up" look arround some of our make-up/clothing threads.

Why are you called emo?
Because that's what's popular right now (last I checked) and that's what people would call anyone they could associate with the scene.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items