Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
dose anyone have easy blanket pattern?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krapolaonastick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:42 pm
i want to try to knit a blanket in 7 days instead of like a year, that is my goal for this year  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:28 pm
Google "Project Linus". A lot of their chapter sites have easy patterns to knit, quilt or crochet.  

Padmasana

gemini6184

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:32 am
I wanna make this one someday. Its pretty. You use 8 skeins of homespun, and knit on speed stix with four strands at a time. Takes all of 6 hours once you learn to handle the huge needles. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:27 pm
I have a pattern that's basically a bunch of shells...it only took me a week to do it. I can pm you the pattern if you want.  

RocknRollDragon

Fionamule

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:08 pm
Pepper's College Blanket

On size 17, cast on 108 sts.
Knit in garter st. or in stockingette st. until 6ft long.
Uses about 3 skeins of red heart worsted.

Thats my own pattern. It makes a lacey looking and very warm blanket in about a week-2weeks that is twin extra long length.
If you are a fast knitter it takes about a week, if you are a little slower then it will take longer. the larger needles are key to making it go quick. it may seem like it wont be warm, but it keeps me warm in 30 deg. Which is great cause i live in the mountains where it snows a lot. I first designed it to go over the extra long beds that most colleges have in the dorms.

Cheers!  
Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff