Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Gothic Girl Forums

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadside Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:56 pm
First, to the mods. I'm sorry if this is topic is a violation of Guild TOS in anyway. If so, feel free to delete it.

Anyway. I'm a part of a forum, called GothicGirl. It's not so much a gothic site, just a forum, but it can be a little dark.

Recently, a lot of the older members have been leaving for various reasons, and we've been getting floods of of newbies, most of which are illiterate and annoying.

I was wondering if anyone here would like to check it out, or possibly join. We look for intelligent conversation.

There are many different views and beliefs represented on GG, so if you check it out, give it a good look over before you decide to join.

If you do join, please post intelligently. We don't want flame wars or prejudice.

So, here's a link to the site if you want to check it out. I go by Deadside Dreams on there as well.

Gothic Girl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:02 pm
Ok, so I just noticed the advertising sticky... stressed

I've PM'd a moderator about it, to see that this thread is taken care of in the proper way. Much apologies if it caused any hassle  

Deadside Dreams

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:37 pm
I wonder who was PMed... ^^* I'll lock this and ask that you please re-post or copy your post into the shameless advertising, how does that sound?  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games