Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Have you ever created a fantasy life through your sims? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

athena08905

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:30 pm
haha, I've totally done that..with every one of my crushes...pretty much...then I get on later and my friends are like "the (so and so) family? Athena...who is the father..." and I emberassly respond with the answer they knew all along razz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:29 am
No, I haven't. But I probably will now. rofl  

phoenixsoul13

Invisible Citizen

11,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100

lkdjasg645

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:51 pm
Done it. My girlfriend and I. I made us adults, and adopted a flock of kids. Not only that but I created my teachers fantasy life. Just to think that she had kids, which she wanted. I adopted her two beautiful babies. It's cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:59 pm
I'm planning to make a fantasy life for me. RIght now, I have one of my sister and the husband she wants, and they have a kid *is the live in sister who takes care of the kid and the only one who goes to work in it*

But I'm planning my fantasy life now!  

Yoko Froggy

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:14 pm
I did. With me and my boyfriend. XD
My sim is preggers right now.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:59 pm
yea for like me and my crush well...now bf but still was  

holdingon95

Sophie Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:50 pm
I've Created me and my boyfriend

along with my best friend hazel and her
boyfriend

Were next doorneighboors, i like it its pretty cool  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:54 pm
The British Osaka-san
I made a sort-of fantasy life, whee I live right next door to my oh-so favourite band ( mrgreen ) McFly! Sadly none of them seem to be interested in me. Although Tom goes out with one of my friends.

I normally make them go out with my sims of Japanese anime characters, it's more interesting.
[User Image]

i never got how you did that- make anime characters on sims. 'cuz they all have the same nose & eye size- just diff colors & sometimes diff face shape & they're 2D

`R a i n b o w

Girlyg131

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:14 pm
i did. acctually my ex and i made it together, and it was fun  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:42 am
yes. i have a me && my boyfriend family  

s0rta_a_ang3l

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:56 am
I always make my boyfriend and I. My sim-self is always a knowledge sim, and he 's always a family sim. It makes for some really interesting(and true to life) fun. He does want a family eventually, so he gets to live that part out. I always laugh when there's babies around, my sim always rolls the fear to change diapers xd which is sooo true. I don't think I could ever bring myself to change a diaper, even on my own kids sweatdrop Personality wise, things are pretty close too. He's a bit neater than me, so his sim always scolds my sim for being sloppy or, *cough*ignoringthekids*cough* lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:17 pm
Sort of. I made my whole family, and then played with them.

I think my Sim married Goopy. surprised  

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:03 am
Well, I tried it once and put it on "freewill" to see what would take place. And then, once I put my boyfriend and my sim in the house together, we had about five kids after the week was through, and I was still pregnate...So yea, I've done it, but I'm going to have to seperate them if I don't want to raise a zoo.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:20 pm
Oh, totally. LOL. I made me and Erik (The Phantom of the Opera) go to college together, get engaged, and then after college we got married. Then we had, I think it was 10 or 11 kids. xd Wonderful! Now, I need to make myself again so I can get married to a vampire, and another me to get married to Jack Spicer from Xaiolin Showdown. rofl

Oh, and I need to make a fourth me so I can just be a big whore. rofl  

LadyBirdGerhl

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas