Submit

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:10 pm
Of course it's not a crime. It suits plenty of girls. Its just such an extreme thing to do!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:50 pm
Devils_lilboy
Nyed
Everywhere i see it plastered
Wallpapered
Drenched
BRittney Spears shaved head

and why is it such a big ******** deal? because its not a perceived mark of beauty?

I shaved my head when i was having a bad day. At once 14 inchs of Lush red locks laid on my floor. My breathing slowed, I felt like i was in a daze. A complete high of euphoria that lasted a few days. I became calmer, more logically oriented and happy. My brother claimed to have the same feeling.
I recently read that even some nun's shave their head once a year to get closer to god.

So I ask of you, Is it such a crime that A girl shave her head?

It is not a crime for a girl to shave their head some look good bald, but others look better with hair... Demmy More shaved her hair once and she never looked bad bald either, and she never got problems for it.

all of ppl like that that shaved there head, they shaved there head for a part in a movie (I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING WRONG WITH PPL WHO SHAVE THERE HEAD UNDER THE RIGHT CERCUMSTANCE IT LOOKS GOOD)  

puff93

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:54 am
Totally nothing wrong with it in my opinion. It's just a hairstyle.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:20 pm
just another hair style, i couldn't do it. it took a year to grow my bang past my chin and i aint screwing it up now  

Slautghtered_Peace

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:54 pm
puff93
Lady Detarra
Personally I think she looks A LOT better with the shaved head. I think it is a great look and there are times when I have thought about doing it but then realize that I would probably whine after about a week on how I miss my long hair haha. But I think people have a problem with it because it goes against the typical idea of beauty in mainstream society. I have alot of respect for her now since she had done that...even though shes wearing wigs now xp ...that is probably the only good thing I've ever had to say about the woman...wow haha.

i think she ugly no matter what she does to her hair..... the real reason she did it was so the police couldn't do a dna test using her hair to see what drugs she had taken

then she would have to shave all her hair...they could probably do blood tests as well....

well now the police have a better proof to confirm their suscpisions about her...if she wans't on drugs then why did she shave her head?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:04 pm
Nyed
Everywhere i see it plastered
Wallpapered
Drenched
BRittney Spears shaved head

and why is it such a big ******** deal? because its not a perceived mark of beauty?

I shaved my head when i was having a bad day. At once 14 inchs of Lush red locks laid on my floor. My breathing slowed, I felt like i was in a daze. A complete high of euphoria that lasted a few days. I became calmer, more logically oriented and happy. My brother claimed to have the same feeling.
I recently read that even some nun's shave their head once a year to get closer to god.

So I ask of you, Is it such a crime that A girl shave her head?

Yes it is a crime. It should be, you look like a square without it.  

Suriyel Seraphim

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Charmed_Raven

Romantic Lunatic

4,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:55 pm
Veruniel
Personally I don't tend to like the shaved head look, but anything can look good on the right person. Besides, it's all a matter of opinion and other people might think it's attractive even if I don't.

I agree. Some women can carry it off really well, and that's great for them. Surely the real thing under question is that Britney's got some real unresolved issues, not the actual act of shaving off her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:01 pm
but still it does make her look like a moron...
thats what happens to crack addicted morons lol  

Kyru Sadaki

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:22 pm
I'm actually starting to feel bad for Britney Spears. I mean, it must really suck a** to have it plastered all over magazine covers and the internet that she's done all the crazy things she's done. All in all, I think we'll end up calling her the Train Wreck of the Decade. Poor little disaster magnet.

Now I'm starting to wonder if "Sweet Sacrifice" is pointing a little bit towards Britney, not just Shaun... hmmm.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:04 am
P!nk shaved her head. Why the hell do people make a big deal out of it if Spears does that when she's depressed? It makes me angry.

I'm going to shave some part of my head when I'm older. My mom suggested it... cause she's the best....  

[TL]

Rowan Birch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:01 am
they're makinga big deal out of it because they can. Because we seem to care more about that then the godaweful politics of the country.
What, Bush is beingan unreasonable over hyped up Chriostan? Who cares.
OMFG! A pop star shaved her head! THIS is news.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff