Trent Reznor Erotica. -gasp-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jukebox Genocide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:05 pm

YES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Just let it be known I do not actually use these for sexual purposes. I look for these because of my undying obsession with Trent and anything associated with him.

I have found it. I spent about an hour searching through google.

Maybe things just pop out and scream at you, unlike for me.

But this is by far the best stuff I've seen, compared to the bullshit on Quizilla and how he takes you to his car and BLABLABLA.

But, I'm not one to not elaborate. Here is an excerpt from said erotica.

The smile disappeared, "Do you not like sleeping with me?"

Rose turned instantly to face him, "Oh no, Trent. It's not that at all. I just miss this bed. I love this bed. Your bed is... your bed. I dunno. I haven't slept great in it. Would you....?"

Instead of finishing her question, she kissed him, tenatively at first. When his resistance flowed away, Rose deepened the kiss, taking her cues from the passion evoked in the room. Slowly she backed towards the bed, bringing him with her. The backs of her knees hit the bed, causing both to tumble onto it.

With a chuckle, Trent pulled away from her. Rose sat up long enough to peel off her shirt and unbutton her pants. His fingers closed over the cuff of her jeans, holding onto them as she scooted back unto the bed. Lounging in a black bra and thong, Rose folded her arms behind her head, waiting for Trent to join her on the bed. For a few moments he just stood there, looking at her.

AND NOW FOR THE LINKAGE.
LINKAGE.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:13 pm
OMFG!!!!!!
that is so hot!

I heart trent reznor!  

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:32 am
lmao, lmao, lmao

actually not bad writing though. o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:20 am
Almighty Toilet Plunger
lmao, lmao, lmao

actually not bad writing though. o.o

that's what i said.

i wasn't really paying attention to the erotic part.
i was picking out the details and s**t.
xD

Jukebox Genocide

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:51 pm
I would go stright to the sex part!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:05 pm
Man if I was some famous rock-industrial god pumping out smash-super hits all the time, I this would freak me out a LOT. heh.

Can't say I'm not guilty though, I wrote things like that about cartoons O.o  

Songai

Vampire_chick92

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:29 am
wooah really well written and a good read thanks for the find biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:32 pm
Did I read the same fan fiction as you guys? How out of character can you make one person?

I mean, it's not bad writing. I think it just needs a shirtless Fabio on the cover, is all I'm saying.  

aminta_kitten

Captn J Harkness

Dapper Millionaire

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:58 am
Jukebox Genocide

YES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Just let it be known I do not actually use these for sexual purposes. I look for these because of my undying obsession with Trent and anything associated with him.

I have found it. I spent about an hour searching through google.

Maybe things just pop out and scream at you, unlike for me.

But this is by far the best stuff I've seen, compared to the bullshit on Quizilla and how he takes you to his car and BLABLABLA.

But, I'm not one to not elaborate. Here is an excerpt from said erotica.

The smile disappeared, "Do you not like sleeping with me?"

Rose turned instantly to face him, "Oh no, Trent. It's not that at all. I just miss this bed. I love this bed. Your bed is... your bed. I dunno. I haven't slept great in it. Would you....?"

Instead of finishing her question, she kissed him, tenatively at first. When his resistance flowed away, Rose deepened the kiss, taking her cues from the passion evoked in the room. Slowly she backed towards the bed, bringing him with her. The backs of her knees hit the bed, causing both to tumble onto it.

With a chuckle, Trent pulled away from her. Rose sat up long enough to peel off her shirt and unbutton her pants. His fingers closed over the cuff of her jeans, holding onto them as she scooted back unto the bed. Lounging in a black bra and thong, Rose folded her arms behind her head, waiting for Trent to join her on the bed. For a few moments he just stood there, looking at her.

AND NOW FOR THE LINKAGE.
LINKAGE.

User Image
User Image

Yay for bandfictions. I have seen these before, it seems that the writing is good but i only have one question... is this Rose supposed to be Rose McGowin... please tell me no. (yes I know I spelled her name wrong, I don't know how to spell it right.)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:36 pm
Yeaaa, I totally intend to be in a band [in one right now], and hopefully we do really well. Enough to get at least decently known. If I ever end up finding s**t like this about ME, uh....I'd be flattered and scared as hell U__U  

DioRte

Trent

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff