Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christina Prince

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:14 pm
Heeee I was refering to your Dream avatar :3 he's...dreamy *pun-ished*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:32 pm
Christina Prince
Heeee I was refering to your Dream avatar :3 he's...dreamy *pun-ished*
I'd marry Dream, and I generally consider myself as heterosexual...

Hmm, I think it's time to make another card.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Christina Prince

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:06 pm
I did a fan art of dream, its on my DA somewheres, here's the gallery link, I'm too lazy to go right now:

http://matsuban.deviantart.com/gallery

I'm just a humble Seraph...but I can dream a little dream of Dream xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:46 am
UPDATE: Its now available in paperback with spiffy comissioned artwork. You don't have to buy it becuase paperbacks are whoa expensive but holy crap I love her artwork, check it out smile

http://www.lulu.com/content/773053

The acess border is for the printing process smile  

Christina Prince

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:15 am
Christina Prince
Hello all, this is my first post so allow me to say hello and ask for a moment of your time.

Plamen Oren, my novel, has finally been published after 4 years of development. It is steepted in pagan themes, customs, and sensibilities (as well as christian, but I'll explain that in a minute) The story takes place in anchient gaul, when people still revered the gods and magic was an every-day thing. The story starts out with the arrival of an eastern stranger, riding into the pine forest on a horse made of smoke. The story is about his own inward journey as well as his physical one. Upon arriving in the lower valley he meets Owen, a leader of a small western village. After ruining the stranger's supper, he insists the firey spirit come with him to stay in his village. There he learns of a looming conflict between two religous groups/ peoples: The Crosses and The Circles. (you can see where this is going) Neither the crosses nor the circles are villainized in this story, you can pick which side you prefer wink

Anyway, the novel is only available online (for now) and whose who purchase it in 1007 will receive a special thank you gift as a token of my sincerest thanks.

Without further delay, here is the link: http://www.lulu.com/ChristinaPrince

The first chapter is up for free, please tell me what you think!
...you DO realize that anything downloadable can be pirated, right? you confident in your ability to keep it safe on the word wide web?  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff