Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Fanfiction]- Share your stories and read others.
Fanfiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hikari_the_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:42 am
I'm writing a fanfiction, for fanfiction.net, about when there is a diease that leaves the vampires helpless to the smell of human blood, no matter how full they already are, and I have one thing to say.

HELP!

The plot is getting off, and I'm really getting sidetracked. So far, Yuki has been turned into a vampire by Kaname, and Zero found out he has a brother. That's as far as it goes. Any ideas

gonk

I really need them!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:42 pm
hikari_the_ninja
I'm writing a fanfiction, for fanfiction.net, about when there is a diease that leaves the vampires helpless to the smell of human blood, no matter how full they already are, and I have one thing to say.

HELP!

The plot is getting off, and I'm really getting sidetracked. So far, Yuki has been turned into a vampire by Kaname, and Zero found out he has a brother. That's as far as it goes. Any ideas

gonk

I really need them!

0.0 it all depends 0.0
0.0 if zero's bro is evil in it, make kaname and his brother connected somehow 0.0
0.0 plot changes are the best 0.0

6k/10k.

=Aural Madness=

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:46 am
hikari_the_ninja

HELP!

gonk

I really need them!

you could shock the world of vampire knight and introduce a new vampire that is resistent to the disease and i has only made her stronger i.e.
(1) she could have new powers i.e. she can be invisble to her pray
(2) she could be love object for kaname or zero
(3) she could be Yuki' sister  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:30 am
OXsugarfairyXO
you could shock the world of vampire knight and introduce a new vampire that is resistent to the disease and i has only made her stronger i.e.

But introducing a new character that is all powerful and sexy that everyonoe will fall for........if I'm not mistaken, isn't that some sort of Mary Sue fic?  

Neko-chan298

Briannas_Servant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:25 am
Do you have a planned out document we could look at?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:09 am
If Yuuki is already a vampire, can you make her resistent to the disease? That way she can save the day.  

Mizuko Aquarian

LadyAlina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:43 pm
Quote:

I hate to say this, but that's not a good idea at all. You're going to make this OC a Mary-sue, and Mary-sues are a no-no in fanfiction, because they speak of bad writing. If you still want to have this character, at least have her have one of the above traits only, because having all of them would make her too powerful. Have you thought of her negative character traits either? Include that as well, we don't want her to be too perfect.

Quote:
If Yuuki is already a vampire, can you make her resistent to the disease? That way she can save the day.

Once again, that would make Yuki a Mary-sue, and though she is not as bad as some of the others I've seen, already in the canon she's starting to show signs of being a mary-sue, though she isn't exactly one yet. If you still want to go ahead with this idea, then you have to give her a weakness as well, like for example if she wants to save people, she can only save the people she cares about the most.  
[Fanfiction]- Share your stories and read others.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games