Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Fashion Disaster Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bansheemourning

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:04 am
Well I finally dyed my hair yesterday & I chose...(drumroll please...)
Dark burgundy red! I'll post pics later today. My batteries weren't charged & I couldn't take a pic yet. Thanks for all your help I appreciate it more than u know. *LUV* heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:00 am
bansheemourning
I'm dying to change my hair (again), but I don't know what to do. Red is my natural color, but I've had just about every other color (I even tried blonde once...EEEWWWWW), but I'm stumped as to what to do next. It's hot pink right now, & quickly fading into strange browns & oranges because I bleached it before dying it last time. Plus my roots are coming in. I always seem to back to the old stand-by Black, but I loved the way purple looked. O, & they stopped making my favorite dye...Punky Professional. Please help!

I say do black, and do a shade of blue or purple highlights...  

Devils_lilboy

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:18 am
i say go electric lime then we can have matching hair colour! hahahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:46 am
o.O Y u k i O.o
i say go electric lime then we can have matching hair colour! hahahaha

Or perhaps try streaks of electric lime 3nodding  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

shoe_trophy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:33 pm
LemonBisque
I love having white hair, although it quickly turns to platinum blonde if not cared for properly. Use plenty of purple shampoo!

If you use colored shampoo on your hair too much, you can tint it that color. That's why old ladies have blue hair. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:37 pm
bansheemourning
spooky_sez
bansheemourning
I'm dying to change my hair (again), but I don't know what to do. Red is my natural color, but I've had just about every other color (I even tried blonde once...EEEWWWWW), but I'm stumped as to what to do next. It's hot pink right now, & quickly fading into strange browns & oranges because I bleached it before dying it last time. Plus my roots are coming in. I always seem to back to the old stand-by Black, but I loved the way purple looked. O, & they stopped making my favorite dye...Punky Professional. Please help!

I reckon go black with purple streaks.

I like the idea, but every time I go black it takes forever to strip it if I want to chane it. What about purple w/ black ends?

You're gonna destroy your hair if you keep dying it and stripping and redying it. Make sure you're using shampoo designed for color treated hair and a good reconstructive conditioner. I would also recommend going to a professional to make sure you don't over damage your hair.  

shoe_trophy

Malayne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:32 pm
shoe_trophy
bansheemourning
spooky_sez
bansheemourning

I reckon go black with purple streaks.

I like the idea, but every time I go black it takes forever to strip it if I want to chane it. What about purple w/ black ends?

You're gonna destroy your hair if you keep dying it and stripping and redying it. Make sure you're using shampoo designed for color treated hair and a good reconstructive conditioner. I would also recommend going to a professional to make sure you don't over damage your hair.

I have been doing this kinda thing since the 80's, & my hairdresser always tells me it's amazing that my is so healthy. I think it's kinda funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:05 pm
Malayne

I have been doing this kinda thing since the 80's, & my hairdresser always tells me it's amazing that my is so healthy. I think it's kinda funny.

I was in hairstyling school for a while, so I know how badly damaged hair can get. Some lucky people do have ridiculously resilient hair though.  

shoe_trophy

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces